Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232224222522262227 2994>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 12:45am
afro, shut UP!! !!
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

This man held the door open for me and my friend at the gas station. When Im checking out, the worker asked another one "DID HE PAY FOR THOSE 2 18 packs of beer?

This bitch(worker) runs after him out of the store,.... sits on his mothaf*ckin LAP in his car trying to get the beer back. He's pushin the sh*t out of her.. they start damn near wrestling over the beer for a good 2 mins...

The other 2 (female) workers go outside trying to help.. smfh.. me and my friend stayed in the store laughing and watching to avoid getting shot.

The workers came back in after he threw one case out the window and recovered the other one from the carShocked.. she said his original lie was that WE were buying the beer for him.. lolololol
What? Girl who went after the thief needs to re-evaluate things. Possibly getting shot over $30 worth of beer? Naw girl.

Sorry, I don't get paid enough to give 2 damns about a thief walking out of my store.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 12:53am
Thanks, neka! Looks like I have a lot of reading to do

CC.. who you tellin??? I was sitting there in shock like.. this bitch is crazy. I didn't even pull out my phone and start screaming world star cause I was so sure I was gonna witness a murder and he would kill me for recording!!

She came back in the store crunk about recovering the beer and getting his license plate like we were gonna high five her.. I was like "GIRL.. Youre trippin.. I thought he was about to whoop your ass"
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 12:55am
I always think its funny like how McDonalds workers act stingy with napkins and ketchup like it's coming out of their pocket

But this was going to a WHOLE nother level.. this is not your company. have a seat and save your life

(yeah that's a word)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 12:55am
^^^ you're welcome. 

and yeah no material thing is worth that effort or possible danger, let alone beer.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 12:57am
So what you're tellin' me is that ya'll don't know how to manually enter a sku number when the bar code don't ring up? Huh?  Is that what you're tellin' me? Two of you now staring at the product and the scanner in abject confusion?  Just don't know what to do? huh? 

Have we gotten so advanced that muhfuccas don't even know what the fucc it is to manually punch in a SKU number?  Muthafuccin askin' me to go back and get another piece of muthafuccin cheesecake cause the sku is taped over the side and it won't scan because the machine can't read the whole bar code?  The machine ain't the prollem.  Ya'll is the prollem.

No. Dammit no. *stomps foot* I cannot go back and get another piece of cheese cake.  I want this cheese cake right chere. Ya'll gone figure the sh*t out and give me my muthafuccin cake!  Muhfuccas is crampin... I ain't got time fuh this!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 12:59am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

afro, shut UP!! !!
no!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 1:01am
Fuccccccking hell

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Neka, I'll make you waffles if you say yes...
while i love waffles, and TRUST me-- i love waffles, we should probably get to know each other or at least meet.

How about we start doing that at a date at Waffle House or IHOP?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

How about we start doing that at a date at Waffle House or IHOP?
make it ihop or the egg & i and you've got yourself a deal .  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232224222522262227 2994>
  Share Topic