BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22492250225122522253 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 4:35am
When it comes to marriage, I think black people have it so much easier

I was listening to these Asians talk.

The bloke is getting married and it was interesting

He was speaking to another Asian girl .. He is excited but damn what they have to go through

Thank god im black
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 4:47am
How so afro? Like with the whole caste system or what? 

I think it depends on the 'type' of black you marry into. Like for example in Nigeria, Igbo families place a huge emphasis on dowry/bride price (like expect to be building you in-laws a houseLOL) but with Yoruba families it's more of a small gesture or token.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 5:11am
It was the courtship process

This guy wanted to propose in a nice setting like France after a weekend or something, but he'd have to first ask for permission to propose formally then ask for permission to take her out of the country

Furthermore, when they get married they have to live with his folks or have to get their own place, WITH permission

And then if they do live with other people in the house, they just can't go out to the movies for example, they have to ask the other people in the house if they would like to go out too.

Sex is a non starter, women are not not meant to be heard

I was like this is just too much sh*te ..

Lol

The girl he was chatting to was a right old coconut, she was like why not just do what you want., the poor dude was like yeah, but she is so not that type of person, and since her younger sister is getting married first she feels obliged to do things proper.

Lol

In my head I was thinking, mate you're fuccked lol well, and I know he wishes it was in the literal sense.,
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 5:43am
i made out by 6:15 and even the birds rejoiced LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 6:05am
Jesu Kristi Nazareti so many rules and regulations!!

Lol living with the in laws though? That's the ultimate passion killer...fuccing with the folks in the house smh. My dad did say 'anybody who marries you marries me' but I don't think that's what he had in mind, he's just being protective

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 6:47am
Well this oga and that Oga need to have an oga to Oga chat

Note the capitals in the right place

Hehehehehe!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 6:54am

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 7:11am
Texted this bish 30 mins ago if i had to come in at 9

It can't be THAT busy.

I'm pretty sure it said 11 but since it was 9 last Monday I'm not sure.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 7:13am

But imagine having to go through that,

That's just messed up. I mean I knew it was bad but that conversation was eye opening.

The girls parents have a dinner near the guys parents place so they are going to do two birds with one stone, the guy was like I guess half through dinner someone is gonna stand up and be like so the reason why we are all here.

Apparently when they had to swap family albums so the families could assess each other and see of they like the look or fit of the other family.

And apparently the guys mom is proper, used loosely, that she even wanted him to marry someone of the same surname

I mean us coloured folk would run from something like that though..

Right?

Right?

Lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 7:35am
I think I'd get an ulcer just from the stress of that alone lol..I feel sorry for him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22492250225122522253 3278>
  Share Topic