Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18311832183318341835 2994>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:24am
but I do like guys that are cocky at times, I'm weirdLOL
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:26am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Neka popping tags, maybe she'll go as Mulan
Pipe down!!

I did that because the performer that night is a Disney fan. Oh she loved it and mentioned how she was this close to packing and wearing her Minnie outfit.

We could've been a set.

Don't know that I'd do Disney again though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:30am
Haha!! Understandable. I how cocky Ye is.

For me, what makes it attractive is that he can back it up. And he seems an ok dude if you got to know him.

However, unwarranted hubris will get you from me. Then I'll take it upon myself to knock you down a peg.

On the whole though, generally, words aren't needed when the actions speak for themselves. So I can see how it's a turnoff.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:30am
@ cherry, have ever been attracted to those narcissistic, semi-jerks before?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:34am
Agree cherry. And already?!

Like Kim… come on. Look like some of your synapses are firing now and again.

Oh and how the CA tourist board had her reading like a science book in the come to CA ads. !!!!

NOT FOOLED!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:40am

Of ALL BOOKS to put in her hands? They went for the gold. They were already challenging my misconceptions of California by insisting that she can read.

This just broke my willing suspension of disbelief.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:46am
^Lmao @ that book. I just see her as a blank slate, a toy on loan to the highest male bidder.

Narcissists in limited doses are great entertainment. Just to be in their presence so you can knock them down a peg every now and then like neka said is fun.

My sick cat is about normal again. He's breathing normal now and back to begging for his crack snacks. Whew.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:51am
This man is trying to pull me away from my hwk and hes about two text messages and an attached photo away from winning. Stern Smile

In other news....I sat across from this lady on the transit and she was using her tongue to play with the whiskers of hair growing near the side of her mouth. She caught me giving her the "ugh" face and she gave me the " bish wha u lookin at face"  Like the white woman who tried the FLOTUS I was taken aback by this reaction.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:53am
^^^ Exactly CC. And that bothers me. Not so much about her, if she's vapid-- that's her thing, but that that's Kanye taste. On a level is speaks to an insecurity to not have someone who will challenge you and encourage you to think/grow as a person/artist. That he's just fulfilling a basic, ID driven, 13y/o's masturbatory fantasy. Seems flat and unbecomingly typical of him.

And good to hear your cat's doing well.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:58am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Oh wow neka, I've seen that advert so many times but I never noticed that!!
That's just taking the piss...LOL
Totally. A Where's Wally/Waldo book would've been more than efficient. Again, people would've been surprised already that she knows what a book is.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18311832183318341835 2994>
  Share Topic