Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18171818181918201821 2994>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:22am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Our wii is possessed. It keeps cutting on by itself.
Shocked mine has been doing the same thing. It will just turn green, and will not shut off, I have to unplug it.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:22am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Our wii is possessed. It keeps cutting on by itself.
Shocked mine has been doing the same thing. It will just turn green, and will not shut off, I have to unplug it.

LOL 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:32am
Good morning everyone....Happy hump day!

Congrats Uncle Fro!!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:34am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i remember once i heard this white lady say that all babies are born with blue eyes.  it was so weird and later on i heard it said by others and it always made me wonder if that theyre unconsciously saying that they dont consider other races people.
You inherit your eye color from your parents, but no matter what the color is now, it may have been blue when you were born. Why? Melanin, the brown pigment molecule that colors your skin, hair, and eyes, hadn't been fully deposited in the irises of your eyes or darkened by exposure to ultraviolet light. The iris is the colored part of the eye that controls the amount of light that is allowed to enter. Some other animals are born with blue eyes, too, such as kittens.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Good morning everyone....Happy hump day!

Congrats Uncle Fro!!
morning

Pretty feets..
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:39am
What an interesting night. We get to the softball game this guy invited us to and right away we knew his girl was there cause he was acting so wack and not social. Ugh. He needs to be single. He's more fun when he is

We were suppose to meet up after but we ended up at a few other bars. Met some nerdy guys. not quite my type but they were cool to hang with.

This old guy bought me a drink but got mad when I was talkin to another guy. I guess he thought I owed him my conversation. He was so upset about to fight the kid and everything. He looked really ridiculous.

But I did get a number. He's not really what I'm looking for but I figure I could text him and let him take me out for a dinner lol
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:40am

The hell is a mermaid hair? 
No idea. I thought I was gettin a real pm.

Then I saw the subject & deleted it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 7:49am
Again-- how can someone with a name like loveandpeace be SO PISSY?

It's like he's a victim with every post.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 8:02am
After three years with an Android I just discovered how cool the Genuis Button was.

I should start using it for my music while driving
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 8:25am
Good morning jewels!!

Ugh. I'm SO GLAD this clinic could give me a prescription for my eczema. I should probably chill out on these blazing hot showers…
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18171818181918201821 2994>
  Share Topic