Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19361937193819391940 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:03pm
Well my night was fun

Went to an ex co workers house with a currwnt co worker of mine for drinks and gossip in her backyard. Her house is soooo nice. Matter of fact that whole neighborhood was amazing. I so want a house like that in my future.

Those Budlight margarita thinhgs fucc you up. I probaby had about three cans and Im gone.

Cant wait to hang with them again on Tuesdayy nifght.

I should go to bed. I have to work at 9am tomorrow. fml.
Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

I think I should move to California for a few years......

I'm so indecisive but I must make my next move my best move.
CALI???????? What say you? Why? You got to tell me.

Bored and restless in ATL. Pretty much sums it up
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 10:13pm
Couldn't get pass this level on candy crush.ugh!!!!!!! Im going to sleep.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 12:00am
i should have been out the house like an hour ago... 

im basically ready but for 1.. idk what shoes to wear.. im not even sure what type of place im going to.. i wanna wear dafs but im not trying to break my ankle tonight.. and i just realized my toes are disrespectful.. so i gotta do closed toe.. so that rules out a lot... 
ill have to probably wear boring biancas.. cus my maggies are a bit big.. idk. 

and for 2.. i wanna wipe this blush off and change it but ill be super irritated if i dont like that either and have to redo it. 

this is why i always end up at an after hours spot.. i be too late for the club. 
tonight i will try to at least make it by midnight though 

Edited by coconess - Jun 01 2013 at 12:01am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 12:13am
whew.... my face looks lovely. 

im trying 5 times.. if i dont get a decent picture tonight, it just wasnt meant for my face to be in photographs... 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 3:14am
^I bet you looked just fine tonight!

The dramatic arse passenger in this clip had me chuckling. I was hoping someone would tell him to stfu and let calm guy drive in peace. I needed the comic relief after seeing the coverage of the storm.Dead

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 3:27am
UnhappyPinch I'm about to start banning people from being able to hold my damn child. Everybody wants to sit up and hold her all the time to the point where she's become a hand baby. Now she thinks she has to be held 24/7 and it's aggravating because I'm the one who has to deal with her crying all night because she can't have her way.

And my mama isn't very much help either because she feels the need to run to the rescue and sweep her up every time she lets out even the smallest cry of distress.

Edited by niecy - Jun 01 2013 at 3:29am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 4:29am
LOL^^ awww. its so funny all new mothers have the same story
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 4:40am
ah man.. me and my baby...ugh he's so moody. but dang one look into those eyes and thangs are alright...well when i can look him in the eyes...sheesh his eyes are so..*sigh* hes beautiful.

i just wish he'd shave.. lookin like father time is not the business lmaoooooooooo

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 5:02am
Aww ice you sound so cute and lovestruckLOL

Morning guys!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures