Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17111712171317141715 2994>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 2:21am
Afro, you probably won't even get high the first time if you do not know how to inhale right. But if you do decide to nibble on a special cafe brownie, or cookie, or some other delicious dish and perhaps smuggle it back to your hotel to try in private...you'll just be very chill and happy. And hungry. And everything will taste like God himself baked it for you.LOL

Neka, you're gonna end up with incense and doorway beads in your house if you move to Denver lol.
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 2:21am
cause you know my ass was lookin up flights. hahah!!

i will admit, i am a bad influence. i'm not makin people do nothing they didn't want to though. hahaahah!! 

as much positive encouragement i give people, the other side is so very-- eff it, do whatcha want!! 

sir i will show you first hand how not care. 

as long as we don't get arrested, it's all good.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 2:23am
cc, yeeeeeeeessss!! 

my FIRST orders of business will be to hang up my ganesh tapestry & plug in my lava lamp. 

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 2:24am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Afro, you probably won't even get high the first time if you do not know how to inhale right. But if you do decide to nibble on a special cafe brownie, or cookie, or some other delicious dish and perhaps smuggle it back to your hotel to try in private...you'll just be very chill and happy. And hungry. And everything will taste like God himself baked it for you.LOL

Neka, you're gonna end up with incense and doorway beads in your house if you move to Denver lol.

lol

dude, i dont even drink

imma be as high a ten mufuking kites
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 2:34am
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

you're on vacation, cut loose. 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 3:38am
This man's breath on the train this morning was so bad it smelled like a mouth full of rotten teeth. It nearly ruined my day...and then I learned one of my coworkers has a fat one an suddenly the day got better. Too bad it was at the END of the day.
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 3:38am
I'm supposed to be writing this song but so far I still have nothing Ermm
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 3:43am
I had a sh*tty night. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 5:15am
man, last night i laid down around 7:30 just because i was a little cold.  i woke up 5 am.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 6:03am
Angryi wish this girl would hurry up and upload the rest of this audiobook.  dammit, i knew i shouldve waited until she finished uploading the whole book to start but i  listened for a few minutes and got hooked.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17111712171317141715 2994>
  Share Topic