Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16041605160616071608 2994>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 7:24am
Im good.

People can be dense.

Having lunch felt like I was gonna pass out
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 7:51am
last final for the semester today!
Im so excited! Big smile
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:20am
I like the way my belly/waist looks when i take this thing off in the morning

If only I could be consistent with it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:21am
Iced coffee is soooo weird

Im tryin to get use to it though.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:24am
What thing hb?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:41am
sighhhhhh

my credit score goes up 12 points.. down 12 points.. up 12 points.. down 12 points.. 
im so over it. all this up and down BS. if it was just steady going up it would be where i want it to be. this is a waste of time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:48am
Its like this cheap TJMaxx version of a Squeem   LOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:56am
I guess im not going to summer school. I spent 4 months saving up $1,500 for. Only needed $500 more, and asked my dad last month if he could help out. He said he'd think about it, and came back from Nigeria a couple days ago just to tell me no. and today he's going to spend $2000 to buy expensive suits for who knows what reason. He got all that money but he can't even help his child out. He won't hesitate to hand $500 to his other kids for shoes and garbage, but for me its always no. I sound like a whining child but people always act like I don't really need their help, and that I'll always find some kind of way to make it. And I hate that. I feel so sad today.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 9:00am
Been chatting with this girl that was my best friend K-2nd grade. She went to dif schools and we grew apart

I miss her so much. She is literally the only best friend Ive ever had in my life. It'd be nice to reconnect again and have that bond again like we use to.

Judging from her facebook looks like she got into that stripper/drug/alcohol life but Ive been seeing posts about her being clean for X amount of days which is really good

Funny how we went in two different directions of life
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 9:03am
aww nala Hug

can your mom help? 

would your dad give it to you if you asked for it as a loan? (although.. him saying no to me for school but hes about to spend 2k on suits would completely turn me off of asking him for shat) 

have you ever tried to talk to him about how you feel he is with his other kids vs how he is with you? 

dont give up yet.. maybe you can get a loan or pay tuition half way through (after youve saved up more) 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16041605160616071608 2994>
  Share Topic