Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16651666166716681669 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 4:12am
I don't trust myself to wake up if I decide to take a 30 minute nap right now.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - May 14 2013 at 4:12am
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 4:57am
since when did youtube get so... dirty... i mean... dirty for youtube..
i mean that story.....they found a way to get PICS on youtubeLOL.....Shocked.....Geek

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 5:03am
So this guy has been seeing this girl for two months. He really likes her and they decided to exclusive a month ago. This was their first weekend together and was going to be their first time. He says everything was going great until Saturday evening when it came down to it. According to him, he had the room dimly lit so with just about enough visualisation. He says, his words, "we're getting into it and we're making out. I grab some condoms and I slip one on. Blud, I was to give her some head whilst I recover. I'm in there mate and we're cruising. She flips me over and rides me reverse cowgirl. I grab her ass and position her yea so I can get a good look at her arse while she doing her thing blud, but I'm feeling something solid yea like friction. I tell her to stop and get off yeah coz something doesn't feel right. I bend her arse over put my cock in and spread her cheeks. Bruv, OMG, I see these little tings yeah like cauliflower tings around her arsehole mate. Oh my daze!! I came quick.bruv and never fuccked her again bruv. I just let her give me head for the rest of the weekend. I had to tell her bruv she's got an appointment with her gp tomorrow bruv' .

So I asked if he was gonna drop her he said no mate she got papers and a tt innit. As long as its not aids innit. Lol.

He said he they'll continue ti see each other as long as she goes for treatment and gets a full health check.

Couldnt be me. I'd be so put off!

Edited by afrokock - May 14 2013 at 5:10am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 5:09am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

that's probably the case. it just fascinates me while i'm tipsy lol

this is random but this is the random thoughts thread. sometimes i think white people 'feel' emotions in their heads while black folks feel them in our bones. 
LOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 5:23am
DeadSick
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 5:26am
Afro's story...

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 5:27am
I could literally hear the South London in that story...LOLDead
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 5:58am
Alright guys.

Today's the day
feelin ok
I don't know what to say
It's hard to study in May

Right now's the time
Recallin info on a dime
Failing would be a crime
Thinking of the graphs of tangent and sine

Too legit to quit
Too cool for school
this doesn't even rhyme anymore
K bye
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:08am
I miss waking up in the morning and actually having somewhere to go.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:23am
Did I just read that there were cauliflower sh*t growing out of a woman's asshole?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16651666166716681669 3278>