Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15101511151215131514 2994>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:37am
i know neka,

its actually something that might happen!!
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:39am
Its mothers day, not even 12pm yet, and she is getting on my nerves    Stern Smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

LOL Afro
a man must have a code

whats up sugar?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:41am
I must be PMSing cause everything and everyone is annoying me this weekend

Why are you knocking on my door screaming "you should have gone to church with me today"

I never go any other weekend, why would I go today. And dont wake me out my sleep for that  Angry

Sleepy
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:41am
Nothing much. Bored.

What about you?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Its mothers day, not even 12pm yet, and she is getting on my nerves    Stern Smile
good. im glad im not suffering alone then. LOL

Angry@whoever taught moms to text...Angry minus us young ones

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:46am
Oh and another thing. At dinner last night I was joking to my brother about moving into his apartment.

My mom quickly cuts in like "no your not. your not leaving me" 

Confused She does that every damn time. The more you do certain things that I dislike the farther its gonna push me away. I really hate to speak this way especially on mothers day but its been bothering me all night.

Sorry you have an alcoholic for a husband, but I need to have my own life ...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:49am
tryna get ready for the gym

i hope its quiet in there today

i just came across this, it was an interesting read

dont know why to be honest.. maybe somewhere in my past i can relate.. iono

that’s the story of my life
I really hate when people complain on their blogs, but something wild happened last night that is one of those, “how can this be real life?” moments.

I was out at a party dancing with friends when two girls came over to us, one of them starting trying to bump and grind with me to which I reacted awkwardly because I don’t do that sort of dance with strangers. Then a few minutes later the girls friend grabbed on to me and said “Oh my god, we practiced yoga together today.” I was honest and said “Oh wow that’s awesome where were you in class?” She said “I was in front of you, and you touched my foot at the end of class, do you not remember?” I replied with “Awe, I have to admit that when I am in the studio practicing I try to focus on my balance and posture and don’t pay much attention to the people around me” This started the conversation and we went back and fourth for a while really getting along until I said “Maybe instead of yelling over the music we should just get the out of here” Within a few minutes we were walking back to my house arm and arm, trading life stories.
The significance of this is elevated because not even an hour before I met this girl I expressed to my friends about the hopeless feeling I’ve been having about meeting a girl that really captured my attention.

So we get back to my house and it’s one of those conversations where every answer she has is the best one possible, she rolled us a joint to smoke and after a bit of making out we agreed to smoke it in my room. We smoke the joint together when my phone in my pocket starts to ring, and it’s dream girl. It’s 3 in the morning and it’s her birthday. Our conversation has been so honest, I say “Since we’re on the topic of honesty I just have to say, my ex-girlfriend just called and it’s her birthday, I feel like I have to call her back just to say Happy Birthday and Good Night. She asks me why and that I should consider if I’m doing it for her or for me, and says how sometimes peoples intentions are more selfish than they understand.

I leave my room to quickly call Dream Girl and as I’m on the phone I hear the girl walk out of my room and head down the stairs to leave, I rush Dream Girl off the phone and tell her I will call her back in a few minutes. I quickly run down to meet the new girl on the side walk, and say “I don’t disagree with your decision right now, but I want you to know I’m sorry and I’m absolutely infatuated with you and I hope we can hang out another night under better circumstances. Can I have your phone number?” She says “No, I’m leaving maybe I’ll see you around the yoga studio.” I ask can I at least have your last name she says “No way” and She turns and walks up the street. I quickly call Dream Girl back and she says “We’ve spent my last 3 birthdays together I want to spend the night with you tonight” I say of course, I’d love that I’ll be on the patio waiting.

Dream Girl comes over and we cuddle and spend the night together, no kissing, nothing sexual. We’ve been spending some time together and it’s been nice but she feels distant so before she left this morning after hours of being in each others arms nearly naked I ask “Are you seeing someone” and she tells me yes. She goes on to say how things with us never work out and we always miss-communicate and fight and she wants us to be friends and move on from always trying to make a relationship happen. Of course I’m heart broken by this, but some how find humor in the situation that even when I finally meet someone I am interested in I manage to it up within hours due to my relentless pursuit of the girl of my dreams.
It’s time I really move on and give up and stop up other opportunities with new girls.
Sorry to start SS on a low note, but seriously I have to learn my lesson and maybe writing it here will help.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Angry@whoever taught moms to text...Angry minus us young ones

Omg. Yes.    LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:52am
Sometimes you have to put your own mom in her place. I dont wanna have to do that....but this is crazy. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15101511151215131514 2994>
  Share Topic