Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15091510151115121513 2994>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 4:32am
Welp.. It doesn't look like ill be going to sleep 'tonight'
It's 2:30.. Not home.. And I gotta be somewhere (45 mins away) at 6:30.. Like I really gotta be 'up' in 3 hours..

I just hope that I can get through the day with no sleep.. I have a lot to do. I won't even get home Til probably like 7 or 8pm. I've done it before but I have some hard things to do tomorrow.. Ugh
:-(
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:04am
just walked in the house.. i need to leave out in 30 mins in order to be there by 6:30 and maaaaybe stop and get some caffeine and a snack.. 
by the time i wash my face, brush my teeth, urinate, and change clothes... my time will be up. i dont eem got time to shower Ouch
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:04am
lol i went out last night last minute!

dont judge me bew

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:11am
i had the most weird dream about kanye west.

he was having a mental break down and he was throwing metal rods like javelins at random people and his entourage

he had to be tasered
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:22am
What person with common sense goes ringing people's doorbell at 7 in the morning on a weekend asking can they use your phone? People wanna sleep in on the weekends, unless it's an emergency or your dying don't wake me up out of my sleep that early for no mess like that.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:23am
ppl still ask to use other ppls phones?

Geek
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:25am
lol Lady I guess so. I thought everyone had cell phones these days even if it's just a cheap lil minute phone or Obama phone.

Call me mean but I ain't have time for that foolery, I told the lady my phone was dead and took my behind back to sleep LOL

Edited by niecy - May 12 2013 at 10:26am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:31am
when i finally moved to the uk n my own for uni, i stayed with these family friends of ours from 'bhak ome' lol. she was around my sisters age and had moved to the uk with her hubby while he was studying. her folks and my folks were cool. one of the first things she ever said to me was this is the uk, and people do not get up or do things before 11 am on a saturday or sunday. so if you get up before us, help yourself and just keep the doors closed and the noise down

i thought it was weird at first, like 11 am really? and it was only years later that i understood what she meant.

and unless you're bout to give me a new car, some change or you;re dying or you need me to help you bury a body, do not call me ..

unless you tryna break me off some..
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:33am
Somehow that seems totally plausible. Like he had a mental breakdown because society refused to recognize his --obvious-- genius. Grasping at at his shreds of sanity like so many short straws, Kanye turns on those closest to him-- Kim and the baby. Demanding Beyoncesque loyalty, Kanye converts his home into a living shrine and commissions frescos of himself and Kim-- a la Sistine Chapel.

When his entourage tries to talk sense into him, his frustration drives him to dismantle a crucifix and defend himself.

See? Plausible.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:35am
LOL Afro
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15091510151115121513 2994>
  Share Topic