Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14971498149915001501 2994>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 7:59pm
Mannn. one of the biggest regret of MY LIFE, was letting this nicca bully me in high school. He was like 5'3 and I could have knocked his little midget as out easily. But no, I let him torment me.

Im stalking his fb right now. Still ugly.
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:02pm
Before today these were chicks I considered friends...Talk to them everyday,hang out often...lately the main salty chick has been feelin herself ever since she met a dude offline...im like chick chill...sh*t aint serious...
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:03pm
Wow Ive got like no bills to pay next week.

Definitely getting my hair done. And buying a mattress topper and all new pillows. Maybe even some paint

I want my room this color

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:04pm
Was it you earlier today talking about the girl that met a guy offline and was laying in his bed the same week?

Lmao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Before today these were chicks I considered friends...Talk to them everyday,hang out often...lately the main salty chick has been feelin herself ever since she met a dude offline...im like chick chill...sh*t aint serious...
lmao. Are you just gonna cut off her or all of them? Im in a similar situation actually.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:04pm
Despite my tough exterior, I am a hopeless romantic at heart.

... I need to get started researching for my thesis.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:07pm
Just her as* most likely...I should have known though...as much as she talks about other people to me...I know she talks about me to others as well...and im not about that life...that aint no friend at all...
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Was it you earlier today talking about the girl that met a guy offline and was laying in his bed the same week?

Lmao

Yes thats her...that was another side eye...because before she ever met him she had been struggling to find a man...So I mentioned African men to her(because my guy is Ghanian) and honestly her first response was "ewww"...I was so pissed and offended...now this hoe has met one online and completely contradicted everything she said...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Wow Ive got like no bills to pay next week.

Definitely getting my hair done. And buying a mattress topper and all new pillows. Maybe even some paint

I want my room this color

I love that!! I miss living alone.......gotta compromise everything now.......
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 8:35pm
The maid asked for a raise, and the wife was upset.

She asked, "Now, Helen, why do you think you deserve a pay increase?"

Helen: "There are three reasons. The first is that I iron better than you."

Wife: "Who said that?"

Helen: "Your husband."

Wife: "Oh."

Helen: "The second reason is that I am a better cook than you."

Wife: "Who said that?"

Helen: "Your husband."

Wife: "Oh."

Helen: "The third reason is that I am better at sex than you."

Wife: "Did my husband say that as well?"

Helen: "No, the gardener did."