Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13271328132913301331 2994>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

what was bad about the sex?  be specific.

Sorry I'm all late.  Well, the fact that I don't know if he climaxed.  WTF how could you not know???  It was like crazy action and then just stop lmao.   Literally.

Second, like the way he covered my mouth with his hand..  It was weird like how you see in the movies when someone is kidnapping someone and wants to keep them from screaming. LMFAO.  VERY WEIRD.    Then he was like cuffing my mouth and pushing down on my head very weirdly.  I felt like the mo fo was about to have me in a damn headlock!  It felt similar to it.  While he was all kissing and boo'd up on my cheeks and forehead.  He was all up in my damn Brazilian remy tracks.  LIKE ALL UP IN THEM!

Also, the oral was wack.  Which is a huge turn off to me.   The dack which is a very nice nice nice size started to get real good, but it was like he couldn't keep it up long enough lmao.   He kept pulling out.  I've only known that to happen when its so good and the guy is trying to hold off, but with him there was no noise so I really don't know.   It was just all around very different.  I have never not known if a man climaxed b4 in my life.   So very weird to me.

However, he seems just fine today.  Making plans with me and carrying on convo with me.  I really just want to know if he came, b/c if so that was the most silent orgasm ever.

Edited to add.  my sister who loves him says not to worry about the oral b/c she says I can teach him what I like.   My sister likes him so much she is saying he should be the father of my first child lmao.

Edited by CuteNSweet - Apr 30 2013 at 9:32pm
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:34pm
^You've been out of the game a minute so remember to look for the signs. Increase in physical intensity, breathing increase and/or the orgasm face(that is hilarious). Look for these signs next time and report back.Evil Smile

Niecy, you 'bet' feed that baby the cake she wants so she stays put until the end of 9 months!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Lady you still have babies! They not old yet lol

Niecy did you name my godchild yet?

A girl at work today mentioned her friends daughters name was Sage. I thought that was really pretty

Ouch No. I still keep switching back and forth with the name. I probably won't end up deciding until when I actually see her face.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol CNS.. 

im so glad your life has some interesting things going on in it! 
give him another chance since youre hella attracted to him and hes a nice guy. 
The fact that hes already trying to make plans again either means that he didnt care about the awkward sex or he didnt notice it. 
Next time you'll probably/hopefully get all the answers you need. Wink 

Lol Coco

My life has gotten soooooo fun lately.

Girl I work on a military base.  Black men with banging bodies all over.  I'm in heaven lol.  I've had a decent date about every weekend.  Except for one, who was a behavioral therapist for a living and actually needed more therapy than I do lolol....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^You've been out of the game a minute so remember to look for the signs. Increase in physical intensity, breathing increase and/or the orgasm face(that is hilarious). Look for these signs next time and report back.Evil Smile

Niecy, you 'bet' feed that baby the cake she wants so she stays put until the end of 9 months!

You're right CC.  He did have the heavier breathing going on.....  it was just a different sexual experience is all.....   I think also b/c it had been so long for me I was just on lets go mode.....

IDK lmao I'm still laughing.  It was weird.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:42pm
did cutensweet say work?????

gwan gyal!!!!!!

sounds like he's used to having sex in secret ... hopefully there's an innocent reason for that, like living with mama
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:46pm
CNS, I'm glad to see that your happy. Your old posts were crazy
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

LOL This gal got the cake she wanted and more. She been showin' out all day anyway because I made the mistake of eating Chinese food and she ain't like it.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:49pm
CNS, you may have to test these theories out repeatedly before you know for sure.Wink

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 4:09am
I am the same

And depending on it what it is I want it now!

And sometimes I'm so calculating.. in patient to wait it out..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13271328132913301331 2994>
  Share Topic