Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14191420142114221423 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:02am
LMAO .. you aint sh*t for adding in that end part wonderland. I was agreeing with you and everything til the end made me bust out laughing. Poor guys

But seriously though, that can mess a man up forever. I was reading a snippet of this book, it was saying the prison culture is so different. Like they honestly don't look at the men who are doing the raping as gay, but they look at the ones who are being coerced/raped as the gay ones.. craziness.

And then they get out, and it's like nothing. Back to fckin bitches. Like.. is the need for sex really that serious on a 5 yr prison term??

Edited by Lite Brite - Apr 29 2013 at 1:02am
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

If a guy you were dating told you after you were in love with him that he had been raped in prison, would you look at him differently? Would you be able to get over it? Would you hold it against him in an argument?

(he does not have HIV, this has been proven to you, and you already knew about the prison term... lets say he was falsey accused and later released due to this)
i wouldn't look at him differently, there would be nothing for me to"get over" and no i'm not going to use his sexual assualt as argument fodder.

frankly, i'd be disgusted that people would consider the latter.

that's, of course, their right though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:04am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I think I'll just enjoy my cat and my rocking chair lol

As for the 2nd scenario...whaaat girl? how did prison rape come up in convo? How did he drop that nugget of truth?

LOL

So, are you saying you would prefer for your husband to not tell you if he had ever been raped in prison? Yeah I think this is one of those things we would prefer to not know about. But let's say it's been eating him up .. and yall are in bed..and he drops the bomb on you
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:05am
Thumbs Up I agree neka!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:06am

LMAO .. you aint sh*t for adding in that end part wonderland. I was agreeing with you and everything til the end made me bust out laughing. Poor guys

But seriously though, that can mess a man up forever. I was reading a snippet of this book, it was saying the prison culture is so different. Like they honestly don't look at the men who are doing the raping as gay, but they look at the ones who are being coerced/raped as the gay ones.. craziness.

And then they get out, and it's like nothing. Back to fckin bitches. Like.. is the need for sex really that serious on a 5 yr prison term??
Some men will fark busted, worn out, ragged sick looking prostitutes walking down the road when they are not incarcerated. I wouldn't put it past them to fark clean prison hard body ray ray their cell mate.LOL

ETA: I wouldn't hold prison rape against him but I would be wary if he didn't seek some type of counseling or talk to someone about it.

The cat seems so much simpler.

Edited by carolina cutie - Apr 29 2013 at 1:07am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:10am

Some men will fark busted, worn out, ragged sick looking prostitutes walking down the road when they are not incarcerated. I wouldn't put it past them to fark clean prison hard body ray ray their cell mate.LOL

ETA: I wouldn't hold prison rape against him but I would be wary if he didn't seek some type of counseling or talk to someone about it.

The cat seems so much simpler.

LMAO

all i'd need are magazines and occasional computer access for my fantasies and masturbation.  it would not be that serious.  those prison rapist just want to take control of someone else because they have no more power and control(still gay/bi/whatever).

the guys engaging in consensual sex must've been a 2-3 on the Kinsey Scale all along. 

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 29 2013 at 1:11am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:13am
Just the whole idea of how men ,especially black men, view EVERYTHINNNGGGGG as gay (ex. going to the movies with another guy friend) when theyre NOT in jail and for it to so quickly turn into what it is in prison is fascinating to me.

Give me a 5 year term, and Ima make SURE im unattractive to all those hoes. Guess who won't be bathing on her period if I start getting too many sexual looks? Approve
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:14am

If a guy you were dating told you after you were in love with him that he had been raped in prison, would you look at him differently? Would you be able to get over it? Would you hold it against him in an argument?

(he does not have HIV, this has been proven to you, and you already knew about the prison term... lets say he was falsey accused and later released due to this)

you should make this a thread. 

i would keep him though.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:16am

I think I'll just enjoy my cat and my rocking chair lol
i'll swap the cat for a dog.

thank you in advance.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:18am

Just the whole idea of how men ,especially black men, view EVERYTHINNNGGGGG as gay (ex. going to the movies with another guy friend) when theyre NOT in jail and for it to so quickly turn into what it is in prison is fascinating to me.

Give me a 5 year term, and Ima make SURE im unattractive to all those hoes. Guess who won't be bathing on her period if I start getting too many sexual looks? Approve
IA. I imagine it would take a toll on their mental health.

Don't worry LB. Your pheromones will have the ladies lining up to court you after you finally bathe.LOLDead

Wonderland, good point.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System