Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13821383138413851386 3278>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 7:41am
the natural section is no longer at the top of the forum page
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:56am
I want to like that song "Bad"

But I dont.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:56am
I went out today without a scrap of makeup...it was nice, I think I should do it more often.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

the natural section is no longer at the top of the forum page

I thought maybe I was going crazy, b/c I thought it was on top before, too.  Thanks for reaffirming my sanityLOL
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:14am
I really need that mattress pad and new pillows

My dreams were so weird last night.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:44am
I just watched Ateyaa's latest video, her hair looks terrible. She should go back to Aphogee.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:54am
I wanted to know what the perfect guy is, for me. I decided to put my preferences/requirements in a future husband the only terms I know.

My 5 biggest preferences in a guy are:

• a.     Intelligence
  • b.    Kindness
  • c.     Attractiveness
  • d.    Ambition
  • e.    Goals/views that line up with mine

All of these added together would = 1 perfect man (Let’s call this P). I was deciding If I should give all these preferences the same weight. And honestly, Im not sure if they are all equally important so I decided to make the subjective decision to set a=.15, b=.3, c=.2, d=.1, and e=.25. This represents the different parts and qualities of one guy.

If one of those qualities in a man are missing, the others must be weighted higher for him to be perfect, because all of these added together must =1. For example, let’s say a guy didn’t meet the attractiveness requirement in full. He’s not hard to look at, but he’s definitely not attractive, Let’s say his attractiveness, c, equaled .1. Since my attractiveness requirement for perfection is .2 (.2-.1=.1). This means that, the .1 needs to be made up somewhere else. Maybe he’s super kind, +.07 and little more ambitious +.03, (.07+.03=.1) Therefore, he is 1 again.

Another thing to note that, at 1, a guy is perfect. Less than perfect is realistic, and ok. But there is no such thing as more than perfect. P<=1 at all times. The limit as P à 1 =infinity.

Another thing to note, it is harder to reach P=1 if you weren’t already P=1. Let’s say he was 30% less ambitious as a “perfectly ambitious” person would be. That means that his ambition would be .7d (and since d=.1, that would be .7x.1) This means that his ambition would rate .07 instead of .1. Now let’s say he increased his ambitious scale 30%. One would assume he is perfect again since he went up as much as he went down. But let’s look at the numbers. He is .07 and went up .3. That is .07x.3. that is .021. So he increase his .07 by .021… added up that is .091. That means his Ambitiousness is .091 which is still less than .1. He would have to increase his ambition by more than was decreased in order to be at .1 again.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Apr 27 2013 at 9:54am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:55am
As a side note, I think this way of thinking could be used to explain how hard it is to get out of poverty. In a theoretical sense, it could be use to show that it’s harder to attain wealth when you start in poverty than it is when you already have a leg up. And not even just theoretically. Literally this happens with the stock market when you invest. If you have less to invest than others, percentage wise: you will lose more when the stock market is bearish, and gain less when the stock market is bullish.

That was a completely random tangent.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:58am
I call this my "weighted list theorem for dating and mating". Imma publish it and revolutionize the dating world everywhere.Cool People will be knocking at my door asking me to be their matchmaker. You'll see... you'll see. lol
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 10:03am
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I just watched Ateyaa's latest video, her hair looks terrible. She should go back to Aphogee.
Everyone is commenting on how her hair is the same length it was in her very first video...idk if its lack of retention or if she is honestly cutting it...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13821383138413851386 3278>
  Share Topic