Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11551156115711581159 3278>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 4:39am
I just hate it when they turn up unexpectedly...like last time I was in the middle of doing my hair when the dude turned up...he was fine too. I need a new job too but it's tough out there especially for grads like me...oh well, it's better than not having one at all right?
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 4:52am
Man.. what I hate most about this is IDK how the test is going to be. Half of the material I know fairly well. And the other half is like gibberish to me. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 4:53am
I learn best by doing practice problems. But she doesn't give us any of them, and when she does she doesn't give the answer, or the answer is unclear. That's what I hate
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 5:01am
I exercised my hard earned right to be a British douche in the phone with them.

Crackers jumped through hoops today should be delivered by 12.30.

Put on my work accent and everything.. I paid for next day delivery .. I expect next day delivery.

I'm just tired of the commute, but yet here I am looking for places outside London ..

Smh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 5:21am
Good! Next day is next day period. I remember when my package got lost (it was via royal mail and it wasn't in the post office)...so I called the shop and he was so rude and snappy with me. I asked for my money back and never shopped there again.

Commuting is really tiring sometimes...couldn't you find something closer to home maybe?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 5:51am
Yeah I'm looking. The commute isn't bad even when I dont drive

I need something more central..

Damn this chick just walked in smelling good enough to eat

My boss is sooo slimy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 5:56am
Man they take the easiest things and explain them so difficultly. Im feeling a little more confident after going through these problems. Maybe I should take a 20 minute nap....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 6:11am
Lol I'd hate to have a boss being like that.
O/t one of my coworkers has the most annoying voice...like his nose is permanently blocked or something.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 6:13am
Afro not sure where the races are in Dubai, but if you're visiting check out the address. The hotel is like that. I think I posted a picture of it a while back on another thread. Get wet thinking about how sexy that place was.    oh & do the desert dune races, boss!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 6:14am
The girls are out today. I have to get a pin because this is way too much. I'm so glad for some warm whether I don't know how to act
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11551156115711581159 3278>