Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts 2013 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 2994>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 31 Votes, Average 3.19  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:54am
i am thinking about ordering something and having it shipped to nyc just to avoid ca taxes on it Sleepy
i can do that right? 

its annoying though cus i dont want ppl in my business about what i buy 
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

How do people with full time jobs have time for kids. I never understand. I especially admire the ones who take good care of their kids/grandkids without a car. Taking kids to daycare on the bus has to be horrible, and then make it to work on time ..and going to their games and dr's appts...
Those people are incredible. I'm never having kids.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:54am
You know I dont feel well when I completely have no appetite

I should make a smoothie to bring to work so I can get some calories in me. Im lazy though
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:57am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

He wifed some fat bitch Dead

Good for him though. Maybe he'll stay off my dack now.  Sleepy
Don't get jelly now. But then again, his wife will probably take that from you too.Sleepy
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:59am

I love the radio morning show in Houston. Theyre so funny

I used to not like listening at all..I think cause its all men now. Either I dont like women's voices in the morning..or I just couldnt do HERS
I knew you knew you were from Houston. Ugh.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:00am
tell me about your dad LB
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Thanks bew   Hug
Good morning, HB.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

How do people with full time jobs have time for kids. I never understand. I especially admire the ones who take good care of their kids/grandkids without a car. Taking kids to daycare on the bus has to be horrible, and then make it to work on time ..and going to their games and dr's appts...

I don't know how they do it

my parents did it for me and my brother though

both worked full time (dad had two jobs if you think about about) and still helped us with homework, went to parent teacher nights, came to games, everything a parent is supposed to do

they are so awesome and I am happy they raised me right

so many parents are losing out here

Dang! That's good. I'm hoping I don't become one of those parents who work so much that I don't have time for anything related to my children, especially with the career I'm going into.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:02am
I would get this tattoo with my future hubby

heart
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:03am
Does anyone know how good boost mobile's phone service is? I'm contemplating whether or not to switch from metropcs to them since they have the phone that I want since some of metro's choices of phones suck. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 2994>
  Share Topic