Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.87  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 8:17pm
When I think back to the first time I wore weave it was because I wanted braids.  I didnt wear weft weave until my jr year in HS and that was because my hair wasnt the length I wanted it for the style I wanted...Had nothing to do with white folks tho. I could give no damns if white folks wear weave or not I do and I like the versatility it gives me...
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Tbaby yes it is, that's Tanesha from Bad Girls Club

Thanks.  SKittles, I have never watched that show.  She does look bad, thoLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Tbaby yes it is, that's Tanesha from Bad Girls Club

Thanks.  SKittles, I have never watched that show.  She does look bad, thoLOL

Dont come for Tanisha! Her season was several years ago, and she's managed to turn the hotmessiness into a nice brand. Reality TV stars usually dont have the longevity that she's managed to create for herself. 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

but before i nodded off i do notice that SweetNovember is so strong with her execution of words and the comeback from MizzSandra00 is soShocked..i really want to see the outcome of this tragic event..I must say Tyler chose excellent actresses to play this part..they seem so real with their lines as almost as if they actually mean everything they say to each other...

I must ask K_Camille where did you get those shoes???  mmm that drink looks interesting what is it?  Yeah it's me again bartender, what u gonna do? huh?

Sh*t...I'm wasted.  I don't remember where I got these shoes from.  Are the actresses coming back? Wait,  what the show is over?  The hell kind of ending is this?  I have to wait and come back to buy tickets for Part 2.. Tyler Perry is a fawking crook; I paid out the ass for these tickets! 

lawd this is a long azz play...u wasted also?? I think we've been bedoozled..where did those actresses get to? 

"whut u talkinboutWillis?"  needing tickets for part 2??? AAAHHHH HELLNAWZZZ..

*YELLING*..WE WANT A REFUND..WE WANT A REFUND"  i think this time you will get ur refund..so sorry bout this K_Camille, so sorryCry...lawd I think my lower half of my body just went numb from all of this sitting and drunkeness..
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:57pm
i'm glad that it was one act and that these tickets were a gift. at least perry ended it before the momentum got stale and repetitive like all his other work. 

always go out on a high note and leave em wanting more. 

brava!! Clap
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

i'm glad that it was one act and that these tickets were a gift. at least perry ended it before the momentum got stale and repetitive like all his other work. 

always go out on a high note and leave em wanting more. 

brava!! Clap

but..but..but...
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

but..but..but...
no. no. no.  

now let's go get more food and booze. Smile

wonder if they'll make me breakfast food... 
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 12:17am
but I don't want to look like her or any white person for that matter. I like my black nose, black lips, black ass, black eyes, but I hate black jelly beans. Black jelly beans are the devil and should be burned in white hell
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 7:11am
I got my first weave in my twenties when I could pay for it myself. Why did Iget it? Cause i wanted long hair. I knew i could never make it so i said fucc it, I'll fake it.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 7:44am
Hot mess thread

Edited by Midna - Aug 25 2013 at 7:44am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon