Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.87  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

@M&MsB: And she's already wasted. She ain't just now start drinking.

Nice try though.

Maybe she had a shot or 3 of Jaeger at 8pm?LOL
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Whyinahell are so many of y'all drunk during the daytime? Like, wtf, is it y'alls birthday? Anniversary?

Y'all betta celebrating something other than Saturday. Damn.

LOLIf K_Camille is on the east coast, it's almost 9!!

Embarrassed Please don't judge me..

And BB, we got you boo! Beer
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I need tbaby to hurry up & finish reading and tell me what she thinks.LOL

Embarrassed

Well since you asked...and if this post actually posts here's my humble thoughts.

IA that the majority of BW do try to emulate European hair styles in such an annoying matter that its sad.  We got too many of us striving to be something God (or ceiling cat for the unbelievers, lol) has chosen us not to be.

I'm real confused has to why some random pic of India was in here.  I didn't see it, but that's just weird if it was.

I also have seen SN's hair in the natural section and occasionally read her journal so it's curious why Sandra said what she said about the OPs hair. Don't believe SN said anything about redoing her big chop or asking for weave regimens recently either...Imma need a lank to prove otherwise, too.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 8:17pm
When I think back to the first time I wore weave it was because I wanted braids.  I didnt wear weft weave until my jr year in HS and that was because my hair wasnt the length I wanted it for the style I wanted...Had nothing to do with white folks tho. I could give no damns if white folks wear weave or not I do and I like the versatility it gives me...
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Tbaby yes it is, that's Tanesha from Bad Girls Club

Thanks.  SKittles, I have never watched that show.  She does look bad, thoLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Tbaby yes it is, that's Tanesha from Bad Girls Club

Thanks.  SKittles, I have never watched that show.  She does look bad, thoLOL

Dont come for Tanisha! Her season was several years ago, and she's managed to turn the hotmessiness into a nice brand. Reality TV stars usually dont have the longevity that she's managed to create for herself. 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

but before i nodded off i do notice that SweetNovember is so strong with her execution of words and the comeback from MizzSandra00 is soShocked..i really want to see the outcome of this tragic event..I must say Tyler chose excellent actresses to play this part..they seem so real with their lines as almost as if they actually mean everything they say to each other...

I must ask K_Camille where did you get those shoes???  mmm that drink looks interesting what is it?  Yeah it's me again bartender, what u gonna do? huh?

Sh*t...I'm wasted.  I don't remember where I got these shoes from.  Are the actresses coming back? Wait,  what the show is over?  The hell kind of ending is this?  I have to wait and come back to buy tickets for Part 2.. Tyler Perry is a fawking crook; I paid out the ass for these tickets! 

lawd this is a long azz play...u wasted also?? I think we've been bedoozled..where did those actresses get to? 

"whut u talkinboutWillis?"  needing tickets for part 2??? AAAHHHH HELLNAWZZZ..

*YELLING*..WE WANT A REFUND..WE WANT A REFUND"  i think this time you will get ur refund..so sorry bout this K_Camille, so sorryCry...lawd I think my lower half of my body just went numb from all of this sitting and drunkeness..
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:57pm
i'm glad that it was one act and that these tickets were a gift. at least perry ended it before the momentum got stale and repetitive like all his other work. 

always go out on a high note and leave em wanting more. 

brava!! Clap
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

i'm glad that it was one act and that these tickets were a gift. at least perry ended it before the momentum got stale and repetitive like all his other work. 

always go out on a high note and leave em wanting more. 

brava!! Clap

but..but..but...
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

but..but..but...
no. no. no.  

now let's go get more food and booze. Smile

wonder if they'll make me breakfast food... 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>