Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 25>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.87  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:19am
LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:22am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME AT THE BUFFET TABLE...WE GOTTA GET GOOD SEATS BEFORE THIS SHOW STARTS...

OOPS MY BAD..SHOW ALREADY STARTED...

UM ..MODELESSDIVA I CAN'T SEE OVER UR HEAD GURL..I HEARD TYLER PERRY DIRECTED THIS PLAY STARRING SWEETNOVEMBER AND MIZZSANDRA00..this should be good..

*joins* This is gonna be a gooda$s play. LOL

so glad u can join me...did u see that spread over there? gonna hit the bar afterwards wanna join me?..these are some dayum good seats..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:28am
hot dayum this play is good.....hope he makes this into a movie cause these 2 actresses is doing itClap

lawd if i didn't know any better I think this play is actually improvised...this sh*t is for realShocked

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:30am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

I HEARD TYLER PERRY DIRECTED THIS PLAY 
*demands refund*

it's gonna get good....just watch. It will, I promise...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:33am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME AT THE BUFFET TABLE...WE GOTTA GET GOOD SEATS BEFORE THIS SHOW STARTS...

OOPS MY BAD..SHOW ALREADY STARTED...

UM ..MODELESSDIVA I CAN'T SEE OVER UR HEAD GURL..I HEARD TYLER PERRY DIRECTED THIS PLAY STARRING SWEETNOVEMBER AND MIZZSANDRA00..this should be good..

Let me hurry up and get a plate before Sandra gets to it. When she sees me she's gonna run over here...good luck to the late arrivals; there may still be some veggies left.

u one of the actresses....how do you two do this? the action between you two seem so real....how's ur food? How is it working with Tyler Perry?  sorry for all the questions...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Aug 24 2013 at 2:35am
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:35am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:40am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

*sips lemonade*

gurl u know that ain't no lemonade u sippin onWink   K-Camille and I are gonna go the bar after this play ends..wanna join us? which actress do u like better..Mizzsandra00 or SweetNovember*? 

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Aug 24 2013 at 2:40am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 3:02am

*turns to dior* i hope so, but thus far...? mizzsandra00  is a very dynamic actress. currently, i feel she portraying a more multi-faceted character, if you will. it's as though this second nature to her and i'm drawn in. i feel a sense of intrigue being invested in this character and the execution or delivery of its being or existence as it is conveyed to me. 

in sharp contrast, i find sweetnovember* to be more of static character. i'm not sure if that's how it's written, perry's direction/vision or the delivery, but it's coming across that way. i want to be involved with this character, but there's hesitance on the part actressi want more of a sense of development or a journey.  perhaps with exposition of some kind, there can be a turn around. but as is, i'm getting the gamut of emotions-- from a to b.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 3:12am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

*turns to dior* i hope so, but thus far...? mizzsandra00  is a very dynamic actress. currently, i feel she portraying a more multi-faceted character, if you will. it's as though this second nature to her and i'm drawn in. i feel a sense of intrigue being invested in this character and the execution or delivery of its being or existence as it is conveyed to me. 

in sharp contrast, i find sweetnovember* to be more of static character. i'm not sure if that's how it's written, perry's direction/vision or the delivery, but it's coming across that way. i want to be involved with this character, but there's hesitance on the part actressi want more of a sense of development or a journey.  perhaps with exposition of some kind, there can be a turn around. but as is, i'm getting the gamut of emotions-- from a to b.

wow, very, very good analyzing here...so true of MizzSandra00 so very true..
now on the other hand I do think SweetNovember's execution of her lines is straight to the point and very strong...she seems to me she is handling this attack on her with firmness and it seems to me 'control'..her response to MizzSandra00"s remarks are quick and ready...i wonder how this play will end...so glad u decided to stay..
MizzSandra's remarks are powerful and Shocked...Dead...
I must say these two should be nominated for the 'best worst enemies' here on BHM..Clap
oops i have to be quiet..getting nasty looks from folks in here..Ermm
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 3:14am
yea!!!!

logged on just in time

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 25>
  Share Topic