Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 25>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.87  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:51am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

*Yawn*

When is the last time you been on so much as a date? My fat ass is a hotter commodity than you will ever be.......Miss Celie.......

What is this child really talking about???

What?

What are you talking about???

I have posted about the people I have dated, many many times. The last time was not even long ago. It was in a thread about BLACK men. Were you in the cardiac ward that day or what? And that was just the last time I've posted about him. So what the f*ck are you really talking about? Post proof or this discussion is over. Stop stalking me. Get over me. Don't look for me, don't dream about me. Leave me the f*ck alone. Confused
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:52am
Keeping writing that long over done ass reply......Im going to bed....you can do this all night cause you're sleeping ALONE.....let me go shut down my house and snuggle my big ass next to my future husband.......make sure you wash the dishes before your momma take away your computer privileges........LOL

ETA: BHM as a whole feels you lying about having a past present or future man.........LOL...we dont believe you.........you need more people.

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Aug 24 2013 at 1:54am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:54am
*sips lemonade*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:55am

Keeping writing that long over done ass reply......Im going to bed....you can do this all night cause you're sleeping ALONE.....let me go shut down my house and snuggle my big ass next to my future husband.......make sure you wash the dishes before your momma take away your computer privileges........LOL

You damn right I'm sleeping alone because I am not married you dumb jumpoff! Neither are you. How are you bragging about shacking up? Go get next to your fat ass "future husband" and dream about me all night. Obviously y'all fat asses ain't doing no f*cking since you on here stalking me every night. And I'd appreciate some proof for that last lie but I know you don't have it. Do me a favor and don't wake up, kay? Big smile

Edited by SweetNovember* - Aug 24 2013 at 1:58am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:57am

ETA: BHM as a whole feels you lying about having a past present or future man.........LOL...we dont believe you.........you need more people.

NO, YOU SILLY O, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:03am
Stalking ass Os. How you get online everyday to stalk another betch. You the one lying. Yo ass prolly don't even like dick. Weirdo.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:05am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:09am
^^^ f*cking bb... 

!!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:11am
BB...CryLOLCry
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:13am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ f*cking bb... 

!!

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

BB...CryLOLCry

This why we cant take her nowhereCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More