Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 25>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.87  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 12:57am
Sandra please find where I said I needed to redo my big chop? Or indicated that I wear yaki hair? I know a liar can only lie but you know I call out liars so you have the floor Biggie. Tongue
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 12:58am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

why are you doing this?Confused
i'm sayin. 

at first you was like :
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I dunno, I won't judge...
then it got all:
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Oh and all the bald headed weave headed os stay mad, k thanks. Cool
what up with that...

!!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 12:58am
Ermm @ sweet

Edited by ModelessDiva - Aug 24 2013 at 1:01am
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:00am

welp just got here and y'all going in on kinky straight

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:01am
LOL, you stay bitter.  Work on the self hate you have for yourself.  Can't find a f*ck to give about your opinion; she's beautiful to ME so she stays regardless of what you deem to be an indicator of fakeness.  Guess you feel you're the epitome of real?  You're just mad because she adds to your insecurity. 
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:02am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

LOL, you stay bitter.  Work on the self hate you have for yourself.  Can't find a f*ck to give about your opinion; she's beautiful to ME so she stays regardless of what you deem to be an indicator of fakeness.  Guess you feel you're the epitome of real?  You're just mad because she adds to your insecurity. 

Girl who are you? How disappointed are you to learn that Sandra was lying? You and that fake thing in you avi can get the f*ck. You called yourself out you wannabe.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:04am
Well Sandra you're taking a mightly long time coming with that proof. You've been searching for at least the past 10 minutes according to your profile but you're still online...take all the time you need concocting your lies and deceit. I'll be here...Stern Smile

Lyin ass liar...I can't stand a liar...
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:04am
no ma'am miss k_camille. 

you are clearly catching feelings and a hater.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:07am
oh this is another SN fight ... I see
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:08am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

no ma'am miss k_camille. 

you are clearly catching feelings and a hater.

Girl...*searches for f*cks* LOL

How you beenn? Did you ever watch the movie?  I may watch it again tonight..I'm up bored.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 25>
  Share Topic