Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random thought: This picture epitomizes why black

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 25>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.87  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

So ya'll just going to keep talking about it but not say what it was?  LOL, I stay missing sheit.
A member that i have never spoken to made a so call joke out of the blue about something i wrote in the topic . I came to the conclusion many will never act like adult women on BHM . The same few that come for me have several usernames . I am not going to entertain personal attacks , unless they go too far .

I appreciate the member poofing what she said to stop the topic from turning into something ugly about me for no reason . I am too old and about to retire to care what some young buck thinks about my typing skills or anything else . A few years ago i would have ask her WTH .

God knows my heart and how i treat people in general . I find it sad a few will never mature enough to stop with me or anyone they feel are a target for a laugh as adult women . Some better pray they are smart enough to obtain a career like i have before you are 30 with a wonderful Husband and child . Many younger members have more options to take advantages of educational golds that i never had . I am thankful for my Nursing career and the way my parents raise me .

Edited by india100 - Aug 23 2013 at 9:45pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 9:47pm
welp... we kinda tried..  

we were headed back on topic..  
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 9:48pm
*sips lemonade*
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 9:51pm
Oh yall talmbout the chick that came for India's typing/writing abilites?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 9:56pm
^^^yes sang 

see? everybody and they mama-- including the person it was about-- saw it. 

and india-- from my pov people can understand you just fine more of the time than not. you may not have much education (i say whatever-- i think you're wise in your own right), but at least you have class and tact to go along with a great heart. 

eta: cut to make a new post (see below)

Edited by nekamarie83 - Aug 23 2013 at 9:59pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 9:57pm

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:00pm
topic wise: for those of us adamant to believe it's not that serious, as i may or may not be, where is the line? when can people have a preference for or like something without it having to be indoctrination, self hatred, etc? 

eta: the mentioned concept(s) just seems to be on the verge of becoming a trite, automatic answer due to overuse. 

again, we're not a monolith, but apparently there's not room for deviation (regarding several topics besides this one).  it makes no sense. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:13pm
But India is a sweetheart.Angry

Does weave hair include braiding/twisting hair (it's usually loose in texture) because if so, most of us are screwed lol
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:17pm
@India, people are always going to have something to say and it really does get old after awhile.  You type how you type and no matter how many time someone comments on it, you're not going to change it.  Stay positiveHug

@Neka, I have a response but the words just aren't coming together in a way that I feel best conveys my opinion.  In short, I don't care what anyone does with their hair but I do find it weird when women will only wear the hair(totally different texture than their own) of a woman from another race/nationality.  I love kinky/curly/coarse weaves.

Edited by AshBash89 - Aug 23 2013 at 10:18pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:32pm
Thank you ladies for your kind words . Mrs India stands proud of her BA that i paid for without my parents help . I am done with the entire thing . GOD BLESS .

Edited by india100 - Aug 23 2013 at 10:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 25>