BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Slim Girls Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 108>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 2.45  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

LOLLOLLOL....he said phuck you then you damn giraffe...LOLLOLLOLDead...and then we laughed it off. 

oh myShockedLOLDead

yall are crayLOL

i think thats cute tho...that yall can laugh at each other and not catch feelings...

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 21 2014 at 11:26pm
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

@smaison, What ethnic group is he from? And can you speak tid bits of the language?

he's yoruba. i understand certain conversations; of course he thought me all the cool slangs and curse wordsLOL and then sit around with his friends and laugh at me when i say them because they say i sound like an oyinboOuch

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:10pm

@smaison, What ethnic group is he from? And can you speak tid bits of the language?

he's yoruba. i understand certain conversations; of course he thought me all the cool slangs and curse wordsLOL and then sit around with his friends and laugh at me when i say them because they say i sound like an oyinboOuch

Hai, welcome my honorary sistah. Cool, oh he sounds like one of a kind. He isn't super religious either huh! Dang man, I swore them off after the last knuckle head. But maybe just maybe.......
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 7:15pm
see y'all later or tomorrow. By y'all and stay slim.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:53pm

really?LOL

whats gonna happen overnightLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 2:22am
ok where is AwesomeAries!!

...she came up with the idea of this thread and she's not even here to see her vision fulfilled.. smh

ion like that
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 8:19am

Hai, welcome my honorary sistah.<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> Cool, oh he sounds like one of a kind. He isn't super religious either huh! Dang man, I swore them off after the last knuckle head. But maybe just maybe.......</span>

Lol I love that gif...he's catholic and goes to mass whenever he can but he doesn't push his beliefs on me which I admire a lot. We are able to have conversation about religion without it getting heated. He's a cool dude.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 8:31am
^^^that girl in your avi is pretty..

her modeling/commerical pics do her no justice...

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 10:10am

guuuurrrllll by the end of June I may have to join the other thread because I'll be too curvy and bootylicious for ya'll. Sorry guys, but I gotta get this ass sittin high and fat as hell. 

But I've been actually trying to gain a bigger bootay for 2 years so there might be a possibility that I'm still gonna be here by June posting wit my flat assOuch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 10:32am

LOL chile whatever floats your boat
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 108>