BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 101>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i wanted to do laser hair removal

till i heard even that wasnt permanent...Ermm

Its not permanent because hair grows in 3 phases and LHR only gets rid of hair in grow or rest phase.......Phases are grow rest and shed.....

yea this sucksCry
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:01pm
i think im gonna go with electrolysis....

im reading a lot about it and i heard its a lot more effective and permanent that laser hair removal...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:05pm
Electrolysis is permanent, as long as it is performed competently. Many folks here can attest to that fact, and it is the only form of hair removal legally recognized to be "permanent".

Sometimes a given hair will require more than one treatment to completely kill, depending on various factors. The damage is cumulative and eventually the hair will be completely destroyed.

If a hair is completely destroyed, it is like cutting off a finger or losing an eye. The structures required to grow a hair are destroyed and expelled and there is no way for them to regrow.

You are born with number of potential hairs, but most do not grow hair but are dormant; the hair you see are from active follicles. Hormones and other factors can cause those dormant follicles to start growing hair. The hairs that have been successfully killed cannot come back, but you can have new hair you never had before if dormant follicles are stimulated.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 3:51pm
Did a clay mask skin feels amazing...must get back to doing them at least once a month.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:01pm
I need a Kojie San regimen....my package just came.....
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 4:54pm
Y'all, I think my skin's life has changed again

I bought Medicine Mama's Sweet Bee Magic because I ain't paying gas money's worth for Egyptian Magic just to try it out and it has way better reviews on Amazon than EM and is way cheaper and actually certified organic. Same ingredients as EM, better quality, and cheaper. Here for it! LOL

I received it yesterday and this stuff has taken my skin to a new level of softness, omgggggg

I bought it as a new nightly face moisturizer and I'm loving it already.

People also use it as a salve for burns, scars, and for skin nourishment so I know what I'm using when I get those! LOL

It's a very pale yellow-ish tinted solid salve that quickly melts into a light vaseline-like consistency when in contact with your body heat. It doesn't smell pretty but it also doesn't stink. Smells like.. beeswax with a hint of olive oil and the smell disappears in a couple minutes as your skin absorbs it.

You aren't supposed to use too much otherwise you're going to look shiny and your face will take longer to absorb it but if you're using this before bed, who cares.

I used it last night and my skin looks so plump and nourished as I woke up today! It's also still crazy soft! Maybe it's too early for me to judge but I'm already impressed and I just got this yesterday. This stuff is great.

Here's a comparison shot between SBM and EM

(Peep how SBM is filled to the brim but EM isn't, LMAO! You're getting more for paying less with SBM LOL!)
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 3:19pm
BUMP!

Is it okay to use Likas Papaya Soap every night? I want to use it on my face and body but I'm scared I might over exfoliate. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 6:01pm
sweet, see how your skin respond to it... i think it would be fine to use daily but if you notice irritation use less.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 7:31pm
i finally got the real KIT and im so disgusted with the crap that comes off my skin Dead.....and i thought i was exfoliating everyday with earth therapeutics gloves Ermm

my skin is smoove though Cool

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 7:38pm
http://www.beautisol.com/Hammam-Deep-Exfoliating-Mitt-P154.aspx

I wonder if this works good. What's bettter an italy towel or salux cloth?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 101>