Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:33am
i havent put on the lotion for 2 days… smh. 
i really wish i would have been on this in the fall/winter.. im nervous. 

but yea… i noticed my hand itching yesterday and noticed that the skin on my palm was scraping off… not thick but i noticed sht under my nails and i was like wtf... definitely must use gloves. 

and my skin is peeling on one of my knees.. thick.. like a snake shedding.. the new skin underneath is suuuuuper soft.. like almost too soft its kind of tender.. 
i think im peeling behind my knees too but not as thick.. i just scratched and got an inch length of skin

Edited by coconess - Jun 17 2014 at 5:39am
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:52am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i wanted to do laser hair removal

till i heard even that wasnt permanent...Ermm

Its not permanent because hair grows in 3 phases and LHR only gets rid of hair in grow or rest phase.......Phases are grow rest and shed.....
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:19am
Dang Coco, what percentage of LAL did you use?

My shower exfoliation and AmLactin use gives me some flaking of my skin in the webbing of my fingers but that's it!

Lactic acid lotion can make you peel if the percentage is too high. That skin will be soft and on point though. Cool
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 5:37am
i didnt measure midna.. i just poured… 

i havent used it in some days and i just noticed that my butt is peeling.. not thick like on my knee but it looks an ashy flaky mess… im glad i dont have anyone to look at me naked cus it is not cute.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:34pm
i used to kinda scrub with my salux towel.. but after that lactic lotion.. in some places i have to be gentle. my butt is peeling the most and it feels like a babies bottom.

i think im gonna put a little lotion in it to weaken it some.. it doesnt tingle or anything but im really kinda peeling and i think ive only used it like 4 or 5 times. im scared..  i was dumb to not measure. i dont wanna mess up my skin. 

i read on SCT that you dont need to use it daily starting out anyways. 

i still need to get a diff sunscreen… 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 10:36pm
oh.. i think that the LA lotion just might make those dark pores on your legs go away.. 

ive heard that with heavy exfoliation they can go away.. and im not sure if its just in my head or what i feel like they dont look quite as noticeable or theyre smaller on my legs.. 
hopefully continued use and a good exfoliating towel might make them go away 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:43am
It deeeefinitely helps plenty with keratosis pilaris! Mine have faded so much since I started the KIT, Salux, and Amlactin!
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 7:08pm
My lips changing color the fastest but they're peeling like crazy...this sun is not good for my dark circles must remember to wear shades...still loving my towel skin so soft and been using. crisco after drying off works better than lotions and creams.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 8:42pm
lol crisco
idk why that sounds funny to me
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 8:58pm
^^^ It does seem odd i had bought the crisco for my hair couldn't bring my self
to use even though i tried it years ago...after just sitting from months thought i use it up don't work well on top of lotion/creams must be used first if not it wipes the top layer layer off.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899>
  Share Topic