BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 101>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 5:21pm
LMAO spread

Ahahahahahaaaa!!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:55pm
after just one use of the lactic acid lotion.. i already feel a difference. 
im looking forward to seeing how i feel with 2 weeks of consistent use. 

I didnt measure though… Geek 
so yea i dont even know what strength it is.. but i know its not too strong cus it didnt burn it just tingled. 
i only poured a little into like 18oz of lotion. 
it was a bit much for my face though.. i quickly washed it off. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:58pm
i got a few random pimples..that left dark spotsErmm

nothing is working...im finna get pissd
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:03am
this might sound like a dumb question… 

but say like when you buy '5oz' of something.. do they count the weight of the bottle/container? 

im trying to figure out how much of the lactic acid i used… so i weighed it but yea im wondering about the weight of the little jug.  

i bought 5oz and its saying its 4.6oz.. but the way it tingled mixed with 18oz of lotion i doubt that i used so little…. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 13 2014 at 12:05am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:01am
this time it tingled much less… and its fine on my face. 
i think im gonna add a little more.. 

i saw this in an old thread.. and i havent used half of the lil jug yet so ill be good to add a little more.. but i think ill use a weaker mix for my face.. i need to get some essential oils to add to make it smell good 

16oz
So you use 2.72 oz of the 88% LA. And the remainder of the 16oz 
(16 - 2.72 = 13.28 oz) is made up of lotion.

So 2.72 oz of 88% lactic acid plus 13.28 oz of lotion will yield 16oz of 15% lactic lotion.

Edited by coconess - Jun 13 2014 at 1:03am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 8:11am
CoCo I went to the DIY section on skintalk and I can' t understand  the measurements..I have a bottle of LA sitting at home and Almatin lotion and Jerkins...I just need someone tell me in teaspoons how much to put in there...they make things complicated over thereWacko
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

after just one use of the lactic acid lotion.. i already feel a difference. 
im looking forward to seeing how i feel with 2 weeks of consistent use. 

I didnt measure though… Geek 
so yea i dont even know what strength it is.. but i know its not too strong cus it didnt burn it just tingled. 
i only poured a little into like 18oz of lotion. 
it was a bit much for my face though.. i quickly washed it off. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 10:36am
BMW, i posted the measurements above. 

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I have been using my kojic acid soap for about a week and I must say that I am impressed. I had some dark marks on my feet and they have lightened up already. My knees and elbows are showing some improvement too. 

Do you leave it on for a while? Where do you store it? Mines melted so fast

I leave it on for about 5 minutes. I only apply it to the dark spots. I store it in a dry tubberware bowl with a lid. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 4:46pm
so i dont like this loreal spray sunscreen… makes me look a little dry and ashy.. 
then i tried to spray some na-pca spray on top.. i turned completely whiteish/gray.. 
i just put some coconut oil on top.. im giving it a few seconds before i leave to see if it'll turn white/gray again.. it doesnt even have zinc.. 

yesterday it wasnt bad (but i still kinda noticed it) cus i put a little mineralize powder on top… which is kinda glowy.. but today im not putting on anything besides moisturizer. 

im interested to see how it would look with a liquid makeup or primer.. but i know i wont wear makeup every single day and if it doesnt look right without.. its gotta go. 
Disapprove i think ill try cerave next… 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 5:06pm
it sucks because its like.. regardless of if it makes me look ashy or not.. because of the LA lotion i cant under any circumstance leave without wearing any.. if it was only my body i probably would (briefly) plus with my body looking a little pale is whatever.. but im not trying to play around with looking ashy or hyperpigmentation on my face.. 

at least with makeup i can find what works on my own time.. with this whole sunscreen world ill be forced to look ashy or try new ones like everyday. 
im over it already. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 13 2014 at 5:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style