BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 101>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 6:25pm
maybe its been said already but does anyone know of anything that will clear...or lighten old acne scars?
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:35pm
Finally happy with my skin just working on old scars they're almost gone but i feel like i see tiny dark marks.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:45pm
this sunscreen world is kinda deep… 
im reading about the differences between chemical sunscreen and physical.. 

they say you shouldnt depend on the spf in body lotions… 

its hard enough to have to try 281716 diff makeup to find what works for you.. i dont wanna have to try 1842 sunscreens to find one that doesnt leave a white cast and provides adequate protection and works well with the vit c mix and makeup… 

Ouch

sunscreen is really important though.. especially if using the LA lotion and other chemicals like it.. 

im gonna go exchange this lotion for another lotion… im thinking of just getting amlactin and adding a little extra LA.. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 8:57pm
I went and got a full body scrub from the Koreans on Saturday. The best thing I have ever done. They sscrubbed every crevice. The amount of dead skin that was left on the table was unbelieveable. I'm going to get one atleast once a month. I got baby smooth skin and the lactic acid lotion was able to absorb better into my skin. silky smooth skin now. I also bought an original korean towel. Theres a huge difference compared to the one I bought off ebay. 

Diane I got you one also. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:17pm
Cokes:
What is the goal of the sun screen you want? Physical sunscreen (sunblock) works best because zinc oxide blocks both UVA and UVB pretty well. But it will make you look white-ish  (it's what white) people put on their nose at beaches

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:21pm
yes i was reading that CR… 

i just want some good protection since ive done chemical peels and will use diluted Lactic acid on my body and maybe face.. 
the physical seems to be better protection…. and your skin is more sensitive to sunlight after peels so id think id need physical instead of chemical.. plus thats what this person on a skincare forum said… 

but i cant with a white cast… they say you gotta keep trying diff ones to find one that works for your skin (white case wise)

any recommendations?

i wanna try cerave.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:22pm
P.S 
how are you?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:23pm
No not yet. I just baught this online yesterday after a crap load of research: http://www.amazon.com/Neutrogena-Ultra-Dry-Touch-Sunscreen-Ounces/dp/B001E96OZG I'll let you know how it goes.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 9:25pm
Im just chillin now that school is out. lol. Im trying to get a job. How have  you been? Im going to post more this summer.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 10:59pm
So i havent done any peels since the last time, im scared. I havent made any serum either im such a time waster NOR have i ordered anything off the millions of DIY retailers i made accounts for.
The whole family is coming down next week they could carry every damn thing down for me (if i had ordered them)

Today a lady told me i was so purty and i had good skin. I pulled out my raw black soap (that i didn't use this morning) and told the entire office about it. Lisa shall have 5 more custy's tomorrow (i need my cut) i was so hot and sweaty today and when i reached home my nephhew was mad jealous talmbout your skin is so smooth and clear.

I dont even use the toner i nearly burn the shop down for? It didnt coem back on the shelves for weeks!

havent been using suncreen either, shameful!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 101>
  Share Topic