Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 101>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 12:35am
Omg no more under eye issues...i used mary kay microdermadrasion set only focused on under my eyes for a few seconds while i was doing it i thought i made a mistake cause it felt like i was using baking soda then after i rinsed twice skin felt dry then applied step 2 and i couldn't even tell the condition it was in before.

Edited by rell85 - Apr 27 2014 at 12:37am
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 1:26am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

nvm i see you can use baking soda

DING DING DING! 

Buy a neutralizer.. bahaha! Gyaal!! LOL That's just them taking a little more money out of your pocket. Neutralize an acid with a base! An alkalinic product is all you need. Baking soda is perfect. Heck, even soap is usually alkaline!
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:28pm
thanks midna... white people will have you buying unnecessary ish...

I ordered the 12.5% TCA peel...

and the Korean Italy towel

my skin will be fab this summer

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:35pm
I went to an Asian store looking for that towel and found a coffee soap bar scrub that comes wrapped in a little exfoliating square towel..
I just grabbed it... just cause..

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

That is a golden product... I need to stock up... stats
It had me ready to throw out my papaya soap.. when I say it makes your skin smooth and even... mercy..
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:40pm
My Salux towel arrived! I ordered a pack of 3 pretty pink ones. <3

I don't think I dress exactly feminine and delicate, but when it comes to things I do in the bathroom, I suddenly want it to be pinks and pastels because that's where all the skincare, haircare, and makeup magic happens. LOL

Anyway, the Korean Italy Towel is a major change in my exfoliation game BUT I can only use it once a week. I wanted something that can keep exfoliating me but is safe enough for daily use. SkinCareTalk users commonly recommended the Salux towel, a Japanese washing towel that is mainly nylon, lathers like nobody's business, is hygienic since it does not allow bacterial contamination and growth, and exfoliates- even safe enough for the face.

High reviews on Amazon also convinced me so I ordered my 3-pack and it arrived today.

Just finished a nice daytime shower and used one Salux towel and YEEEEEEEEEEES!!
MY SKIN IS EVEN NICER AND SOFTER! And it LOOKS great, too!

I feel as though I've been skimping on caring for the skin of my body since I cared for my face a lot but no more! My body's skin has a regimen and it is WORKING!

This AmLactin lotion is also the freaking greatest! The only thing I don't like about it is its smell. That ammonium lactate doesn't smell pretty. LOL Got me smelling like a science experiment but skin glowing like a goddess. LOL Thankfully, the smell dissipates after not long.

Finally, the mixture of the Korean Italy Towel, the Salux daily wash towel, and the AmLactin lotion is quickly making my keratosis pilaris disappear and my skin is looking more and more even and solid in color. Clap

I've also noticed the Korean Italy towel actually thins out body hair a little, too!

Edited by Midna - Apr 28 2014 at 8:42pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:06pm

how can a towel do all of this?LOL

i mean i believe it cause i bought one lol...but got dog..

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:46pm
I noticed an itchy puffy patch on my face today yikess
My dr. Appointment isn't until Friday though
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I like to avoid around the eye when using any exfoliating product....the skin is too thin 

Southern are you dry normal or oily and what are you using?

oily t zone
using the medibac system for slight acne
and the chromawhite for my hyperpigmentation on my chin

DankaBig smile
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

how can a towel do all of this?LOL

i mean i believe it cause i bought one lol...but got dog..

Lmao! I feel enlightened. Embarrassed Using SkinCareTalk and reading this thread has reaped great knowledge!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 12:02am
I bought the long towel...
Viscose material... I'm excited

And I got the TCA peel for a few spot treatments... I'm scared to do my whole face...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 101>
  Share Topic