Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 101>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I wouldn't say fake, hun.

A lot of products offer varying degrees of exfoliation. Korean Italy towels offer a high degree of exfoliation!

Seriously, my skin is so smooth to touch now, it's as if I'm made of silk.

Get you some, they're dirt cheap! Get some on ebay or Amazon, or go to your local Korean market! Just make sure it's 100% viscose material!

I'm going to try again today. I think mine might have not been the real thing. Mine looks like a small pouch/mitten that you slide your hand into. Says "Vivaldi" on the package.  No mention of "Korea Italy towels" and doesn't say anywhere what it's made of. I bought it online but I can't remember where. Probably Alibaba. Maybe I'm using it wrong? How hard do I have to rub?

Does it look like this?

Yes it does! That's exactly it!
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 3:54pm
^^OK Midna, walk me through how you use it because this thing ain't sloughing not a minuscule skin cell when I do it. Howd' you get your arm like that?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Apr 20 2014 at 3:54pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 3:55pm
If you get one of these, make sure there's a confirmation of what material is used.

Viscose isn't some rare fabric, I'm surprised you both had no indication of its material.

If you ever want a pack of 8, here's some for $10 bucks!
There's no point in me using anything else to exfoliate my skin, this stuff is fantastic! In my experience, it exfoliates more than the African loofah.

Definitely something to be used once or twice a week and NEVER on your face. Sloughs that skin right off and makes you feel like polished silk.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

^^OK Midna, walk me through how you use it because this thing ain't sloughing not a minuscule skin cell when I do it. Howd' you get your arm like that?

That's actually not me.

BUT what you do is you take a nice long soak in a tub of water, about 20-30 minutes and then you get to exfoliating.

Maybe that's why you don't have skin sloughing off that effectively? If your skin isn't soaked enough, you're going to have less dead skin.

Do the body exfoliation on a night where you've got time to relax. :D

Try to soak in a tub for 30 minutes and then use the towel first before you go looking for other options.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:06pm
i just hate waiting for stuff online...

im gonna look and see if they have this towel at my local asian market...

that would be awesome...i was just going to go buy some more exfoliating gloves but this sounds like a much better product

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:23pm
maybe your skin is already exfoliated...
I can't imagine it sloughing off dead skin like that unless you haven't exfoliate in a minute...
Even if your towel isn't the same material.. it's still probably been working gradually 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:38pm
yea i exfoliate my skin a lot but those gloves dont last very long and time for them to be replaced..(plus i just lost one)LOL

i wanna try the towel instead of getting more gloves..esp since it will help reaching those hard to reach areas...sounds promising..

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:41pm
I've never tried the gloves
I think the salux jap cloth and net work well.. and yea they're long
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:42pm

the gloves are garbage imo

might just be the ones i have but i usually have to use them AND some other exfoliation method combined
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:48pm
I was gonna say that's the right item (the KIT) and ask if you two were soaking in the tub for 20 minutes or just standing under the shower stream? But Midna is on it.

Someone stole mine i dont know which cousin, they both deny it. When i was raving and bragging about it i saw the green eyed monster in their eyesOuch

Midna can you speak to post peel skin care please. i asked a few pages back but you may have missed it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 101>
  Share Topic