Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 101>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:17pm
i'm gonna buy the LAA and a dark dropper bottle midna the next time i do an amazon order! i've been trying to get into japaense skin care but for some reason never actually did my research so you're little tid bits are a great for me lol
Sponsored Links

paigedah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote paigedah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:21am
Ive been using kojie san for about a week now, I leave it on for hours and no burning , just ordered a glycolic acid peel
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:34am
LOLchillllle one day my ratio was reallll off...i had too many flakes in my distilled water...

once i applied it that mess dried and left a white ring on my whole faceDeadCry

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

this is the exact one i used btw....this isnt suitable?

Huh! That can be used but it just might be more difficult to dissolve since they are full on crystals and not powder. Do they recrystallize in your solution?

Anyway, how much did you use? What percentage? Were you measuring correctly?

ohhhhhh see this makes sense...it did take a while to dissolve...and yes it did recrystallize also...

nope i wasnt measuringLOL *shame*

Woman!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL You better try again and you better do it right!

1. Get a measuring spoon set!
  2. Get PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE and ULTRAFINE L-ascorbic acid power! No food grade, no crystals!
  3. Get a dark glass bottle! Dark amber, dark blue, dark green, as long as it's dark and airtight!
  4. Make your solutions once every 1-2 weeks (if your solution changes color, throw it away. The vitamin C has oxidized and using oxidized vit c will no longer be an anti-oxidant but a PRO-oxidant!)
  5. Start your percentage low- start from 5% or 10%. Whatever amount you want to make, make the vitamin c the desired percentage and your base the rest! 5% solution? 95% base! 10% solution? 90% base!
  6. Move up your percentage tolerance by 5 every two weeks or simply when you feel ready.
  7. Work up to 20% and don't ever go higher!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:36am

and thank you midna for those instructionsHeart...im gonna get some real LAA and do it rightLOLWink
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 5:46pm
i applied the aloe/msm/vitamin c serum to my entire body today including my scalp. i will keep you all updated on if i see any positive changes.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:02pm

oh wow you did your scalp too

you aint playin no games!LOL
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:05pm
Any advice for hyper-pigmentation? I have dark areas on my temple. Many said it has to do with weight gain/loss but it seems to remain no matter what
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:10pm
try kojic soap...or maybe a peel if you btlLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Any advice for hyper-pigmentation? I have dark areas on my temple. Many said it has to do with weight gain/loss but it seems to remain no matter what

go to trader joes,buy the vitamin c powder and the bottle of aloe vera gel. At night on your freshly washed face, put a nickle sized squeeze of the aloe in your hand and a quick salt shake amount of vitamin c powder on the gel, mix it up until the powder dissolves,then rub it on your face & temple like face cream. avoid the eye, lips & under your nose. the problem area will smooth out & blend in 1-2 weeks.

i think kojic may make your whole face light, so i wouldnt use it personally.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 6:33pm

oh wow you did your scalp too

you aint playin no games!LOL

yesLOL the muccosaccharides in aloe are great for hairgrowth. in the health food stores, there are a lot of MSM based hair products for growth. Vitamin C topical treatments are all over the internet for hair loss. so i just made a big ole batch of my skin renewal face serum and but it on my scalp &whole body.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 101>
  Share Topic