BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 101>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

sandy get in here!!

girllllll thank you for that cotton gauze tip for my milk mask

maynnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeee!!! im sold.

i'll be doing this every night for the rest of my life lol...i didnt know it would work this well

I spent a lot of time in the spa at cos school......Wink

I do a bomb ass facial massage too.Embarrassed

Ill post up some videos.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:16pm
yes gal post em!

I doubt I'll be doing any chemical peel now..

this mask works incredibly well.

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Soy butter gets rid of stretch mark better then shea in my opinion.....I need to order another 5lb tubs....

Soy Butter is a "very soft butter" (100% Pure with no additives), which exhibits excellent spread-ability on the skin and moisturizing, making it ideal as a body butter. It is butter like material that is actually hydrogenated soybean oil (or soy lipids). Soy Butter helps hold in the skins natural moisture while softening dry and damaged skin.Soy lipids are high in natural vitamin E (an antioxidant). Antioxidants may help restore damaged tissue and regenerate skin cells. The lipids also allow for rapid hydration and cell regeneration. They are high in lecithin, which is instrumental in skin repair and regeneration. Isoflavones such as genistein and daidzein, the saponins and the natural Vitamin E in soy have been well researched by scientists for their antioxidants and phytoestrogenic properties.The phytoestrogens naturally present in soy lipids are beneficial in the regeneration of skin and help keep women looking youthful as they increase female hormones in skin. The antioxidants in soy lipids also help in eliminating free oxygen radicals that can lead to skin damage.
Soy butter is shortening, girl. Crisco. Some times with some palm oil. I hope you aren't paying them inflated prices online. 

I use it on my hair to seal moisture, press my hair and for my skin. People really sleep on soy oil.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:40pm
Just bought my maxi peel #3. 

I'm also getting a Salt Bar for exfoliation (everybody raves about these) and some Hazelnut oil. 

Nervous and excited at the same time. I'm also ordering CVS Lac Hydrin Lotion cream for my knuckles, booty, and knees. Ya'll broads bet not be going to the beach with your ass 5 shades darker than the rest of your body. Cry jk

I hope this stuff really works for stretch marks, though. I do NOT want to have to invest in a peel for my ass. 

mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:47pm

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i started bleeding today and some say they get bumps when they start their period.. 
maybe thats the culprit. that and i havent been eating as clean… 

sucks majorly 

If it on your chin or lower check then yep....hormonal acne....

Omg. Thanks for this pic..i only get breakouts on my chin..i never knew about the other areas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Soy butter gets rid of stretch mark better then shea in my opinion.....I need to order another 5lb tubs....

Soy Butter is a "very soft butter" (100% Pure with no additives), which exhibits excellent spread-ability on the skin and moisturizing, making it ideal as a body butter. It is butter like material that is actually hydrogenated soybean oil (or soy lipids). Soy Butter helps hold in the skins natural moisture while softening dry and damaged skin.Soy lipids are high in natural vitamin E (an antioxidant). Antioxidants may help restore damaged tissue and regenerate skin cells. The lipids also allow for rapid hydration and cell regeneration. They are high in lecithin, which is instrumental in skin repair and regeneration. Isoflavones such as genistein and daidzein, the saponins and the natural Vitamin E in soy have been well researched by scientists for their antioxidants and phytoestrogenic properties.The phytoestrogens naturally present in soy lipids are beneficial in the regeneration of skin and help keep women looking youthful as they increase female hormones in skin. The antioxidants in soy lipids also help in eliminating free oxygen radicals that can lead to skin damage.
Soy butter is shortening, girl. Crisco. Some times with some palm oil. I hope you aren't paying them inflated prices online. 

I use it on my hair to seal moisture, press my hair and for my skin. People really sleep on soy oil.

I know what it is and its not entirely the same thing....but thank you. I buy in bulk and wholesale because I make my own body products.....
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:34pm
my bladder ackin up?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:41pm

I going to grind up some adzuki bean and make my own cleansing grains like Bobbi Brown sells
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Just bought my maxi peel #3. 

I'm also getting a Salt Bar for exfoliation (everybody raves about these) and some Hazelnut oil. 

Nervous and excited at the same time. I'm also ordering CVS Lac Hydrin Lotion cream for my knuckles, booty, and knees. Ya'll broads bet not be going to the beach with your ass 5 shades darker than the rest of your body. Cry jk

I hope this stuff really works for stretch marks, though. I do NOT want to have to invest in a peel for my ass. 

I have that darker booty issue. Im trying to fix it. Let me know how tge maxi peel works. Where will u use it on?

Edited by miana79 - Mar 24 2014 at 9:27pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:55pm
^^^try the kojic/papaya soap...

many have used it just for that area
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style