BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 99>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:52pm
No problem Cokes n Ming.

I really loooove love love the pads. Like, it's one of those Holy Grail products if it works for ya.

Good stuff. I use it on my neck & the back of my hands too. 

Madonna's hands/neck motivated me to start uber earlyCry
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 7:34pm
I'm about to wash my face
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 7:41pm
^^now thats what you call a random thoughtHeartLOL

lol 
what cleanser are you using diane?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 8:26pm
if anyone is interested in those pads.. sephora has a kit on their side that has 60 of the pads plus like 4 or 5 other products.. for like $48. 
its like $10 more than amazon but i read a lot of reviews about ppl receiving open product on there.. which made me weary 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 8:49pm
Raatid Model LOL, i didnt even wash it. But i was gonna use this soap and my pro-sonic

My former derm. and her sister actually created it
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:08pm
A few months back I went to the dermatologist(I noted this somewhere on BHM) and he told me to use salicylic acid 2% with glycolic acid 2% face wash. I treat myself to spa peels at his office (when they mail me a coupon and to learn how to DIY the right way). I love it and it works it’s under his name---.But thanks to Google anyone can buy it.The name is Gly-Sal 2 Percent-2 Percent Acne Medicated Cleanser.It’s a wonderful product and my skin is nice and clear for makeup application.I do not have acne however, it works. I use it every night.
HTH... someone
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:13pm
Has anyone posted the best sunscreen for sensitive skin?

I'm heading on vacation next month and sunburn like an albino.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:07pm
ive been using cocoa butter for 2 weeks tomorrow. I think im seeing a difference in my face, seems bright again. I'm gonna buy more.

Im allergic to costume jewellery and wore a necklace that says "stfu" and my neck is a little darker... that's what I get. I hope my skin goes back to normal
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

this is from tca.. 

umm...I need receipts. The picture qualuty in third pic is not the same. Third pic looks brightened and contrast and color changed.,
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:03am
i got it from LSA, she said the third one she used flash and she also used another product. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 99>
  Share Topic