Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 101>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 12:46pm
according to what im reading they say to get 88% LA 
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I remove all hair....exfoliate with a facial scrub......apply a mask (moisture mask (Eliz Arden)......and Moisturize with macadamia oil.....

Also do an ACV shallow bath 2-3 times a month......its good for PH and snapping that pucci back!

I may start chem peels as well but not to close to my lips tho....that would be terribleCryCryCryCry

ClapClapClap i have everything but a mask but im looking for magic shave cream in sensitive and can not find it. I even sent the bf to hunt it downLOL

I always wonder if a 10-15% La peel or lotion/toner serum could go there? I think so once you are applying to the mons pubis and not near the opening/clit and being super duper careful it doesnt drip where it shouldnt lol

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 22 2014 at 12:50pm
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 12:53pm
Glad we talking about the lady areaEmbarrassed...How do black fitness models have that area the same color as their skin? Is it from getting laser removal of the pub area? I can't do anymore shaving and waxing is out of the question...I want my private area to be the same color as my skin tone...
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Oooh this thread seals it.  I'm buying some vitamin e capsules.

Modeless, I had tried an LA peel once in the past but didn't stick with it long enough to see results. Unhappy  I think it's one of the gentler peels.  I want to try diy Vit C serums.  I'm still reading the thread, 5 stars though. Thumbs Up

where did you order your LA peel from?

And dont become a PJ nowLOL, its easy to get carried away buying a bunch of products...ive been trying to cut backLOLCry

Oh, I won't; I ain't about that life yet.  I ordered mine from Amazon several years ago.  I see they've gotten ridiculous with their pricing lately though so..um..I'll be finding a new site.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Glad we talking about the lady areaEmbarrassed...How do black fitness models have that area the same color as their skin? Is it from getting laser removal of the pub area? I can't do anymore shaving and waxing is out of the question...I want my private area to be the same color as my skin tone...

Yep....After my face I getting LHR on my gerty and my underarmsLOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 1:18pm

BMW ive gathered that laser removal...exfoliating and lightening...(like using kojic or papaya soap) will lighten and even your underarms...

or using a no shave option if you're not gonna go the laser route...like nair or the other alternatives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 1:20pm

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Oooh this thread seals it.  I'm buying some vitamin e capsules.

Modeless, I had tried an LA peel once in the past but didn't stick with it long enough to see results. Unhappy  I think it's one of the gentler peels.  I want to try diy Vit C serums.  I'm still reading the thread, 5 stars though. Thumbs Up

where did you order your LA peel from?

And dont become a PJ nowLOL, its easy to get carried away buying a bunch of products...ive been trying to cut backLOLCry

Oh, I won't; I ain't about that life yet.  I ordered mine from Amazon several years ago.  I see they've gotten ridiculous with their pricing lately though so..um..I'll be finding a new site.

cool cool...let me know if you find another site...

let me go look at amazon...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 1:26pm
this place im getting the lactic from (muac didnt have a high enough percentage) has a $10 minimum purchase.. so i think im gonna try this lip plumper thats basically hyaluronic acid and a few other things.. it moisturizes, plumps, and helps get rid of lines 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 1:30pm

youre not doing the glycolic?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 1:47pm
i am. (at least im pretty sure.. its in my cart) 
the lactic is for the lotion. 

im thinking about trying this 10% mandelic serum.. i hate how you have to wait a week in between peels and it would be good for the inbetween.. but im thinking maybe ill just try the glyluronic serum again cus it have 5% 15% glycolic.. 
i like how you dont need to wash them off. 

decisions decisions 

Edited by coconess - Mar 22 2014 at 1:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon