BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 99>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:21pm
so i think i might give chemical peels another try… 

at first i was like nah.. ill keep drinking water and using natural stuff for exfoliating.. but i just am not happy with my skin right now and i dont wanna be patient. i need stronger help.. 

my glow is coming in nicely (even sans vit c.. ive paused on that in order to really see the difference in my natural glow vs. with vit c) but yea.. even with a glow coming and no pimples.. its just not right. 

i just wish i would have done this in the winter instead of waiting until when the sun is almost out.. 

idk if ill do a strong glycolic or try the non chemical enzyme peel… havent decided yet. 
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:26pm
for the past two weeks ive been getting these bumps on my neck.  at first it was on my face and neck and i thought it was from the biotin so i stopped taking it.  the bumps on my face went away but the ones on my neck are reoccurring and tryna act like were family.  im hoping its not hormonal.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

May as well make your own LA lotion ming.....a big bottle of LA at lotion crafters is like $18.....and you can make it as strong as you want.....skintalk forum has a ton of good recipes.

Im just seeing this. I'm gonna check it out now

Thanx
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:32pm

hmmm non chemical enzyme peel?

i like the sound of that

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:42pm
that was kind of a typo, its a non acid peel.. 
its on the makeupartistschoice website.. 

Non Acid Enzyme Peel 
All natural enzymes from papaya (papain) and pineapple (bromelain), safely dissolve surface skin debris and leave skin feeling soft, cleansed and refreshed. Our enzyme peel is professional strength, exactly what you would get in a very high-end salon. Use this product if you have sensitive skin that is non-tolerant of acid usage. Professional Enzyme Peel (non acid) 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:44pm
ive tried this one too.. i bought a few lil sample sizes… it has lil beads in it. 
i may try this again but add some of a stronger glycolic to it (if i can find it) 

Pumpkin Exfoliating Masque w/5% Glycolic Acid
A wonderful combination of enzymatic properties, along with an alpha hydroxy acid to exfoliate the skin, refine texture and brighten skin tones
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:45pm
Pumpkin peels are nice.

Pineapple peels on feet are divine
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:46pm
Sandra, can I buy the gelmaker and germall in a store?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Sandra, can I buy the gelmaker and germall in a store?

Whats that?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:55pm

okay so how about yall recommend a peel for me to useLOL..because the more options i see the more i get confused lol

at first i was gonna go with the glycolic...but what coco just posted sounds good too...

my skin is naturally kinda oily...its pretty even except under the eyes...and i dont get much acne
i would like to make my texture smoother..and maybe brighten the skin aroudn my eyes

which should i use?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 99>