BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 99>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

hmmmm...iono...

have you tried exfoliating gloves?
yes but i can only reach so far.  

the middle of my back is a concern. i considered one of those like braids made of pouf material with the rings on the end to pull with the motion of drying with a towel. 

don't know how good they are though...

yess i be sckretching, yes sckretching dem arms to reach the middle of my backLOL

what about a loofah?
or one of those bath brushes?
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Hi Neka. Have you ever tried lactic acid products? I rather like AmLactin. Not sure how it would affect your eczema, but it does gently exfoliate. You can pick it up at Walgreens, CVS, etc.
hey rajin. no, but i've heard good things about lactic acid and glycolic acid peels.

imma have to check out the AmLactin. thank you!!
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:02am
I have this dry patch above my lip and now a small one just appeared below my bottom lip

So annoying

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:03am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

does anybody do face exercises?
i chew gum. does that count? 
no?    nvm. 

LOL

haha 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:04am

yess i be sckretching, yes sckretching dem arms to reach the middle of my backLOL

what about a loofah?
or one of those bath brushes?
exactly!!

i may have to look at the loofa. i had a back brush and didn't like it. i felt like my body was was being wasted unless i stood there and massaged it into the brush. 

no ma'am, the brush is supposed to massage me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:08am

Homemade Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter Recipe

What you need:

What to do:

1. Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Note: Do not melt the coconut oil first. It will only whip up if it’s solid.

2. Mix on high speed with a wire whisk for 6-7 minutes or until whipped into a light, airy consistency.

3. Spoon the whipped coconut oil body butter into a glass jar and cover tightly. Store at room temperature, or in the refrigerator if your house is so warm it melts the oil.

Tip: An electric hand mixer will work, but my KitchenAid stand mixerdid an amazing job and I was able to get other work done while it was mixing away. A blender or food processor will not work with this coconut oil recipe, because they tend to warm the oil too much and prevent it from whipping up.

Note: Your whipped coconut oil should stay relatively soft, even at colder temperatures. If it’s really cold, it will become a little more solid, but not rock hard like it normally does. I noticed mine beaded into a froth of tiny coconut oil pearls that melt right into my skin. Love it!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I have this dry patch above my lip and now a small one just appeared below my bottom lip

So annoying

hmm....internal maybe?

maybe dehydration?

idk im just throwing stuff out there
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:10am

ooooShocked neka that sounds delightful

i might try...but i need more coconut oil im almost out
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:11am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:11am

vaseline spray on lotion?Shocked

what is this?

http://www.target.com/p/vaseline-spray-go-moisturizer-total-moisture-6-5-oz/-/A-14438642?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=%7C14438642&CPNG=Health+Beauty&kpid=14438642&LID=PA&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=14438642&gclid=COP54-qY87wCFbQWMgodsCsA1Q
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 99>
  Share Topic