Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Skin Thoughts Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 101>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 3.46  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:28pm
^^^
yesss honey your skin is niccee..you dont have any makeup on?Heart
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:57pm
Hehe, not right now! But in the picture, I do. =D

Seriously, when you take good care of your skin, your makeup looks 1000x more amazing.

I use a small amount of foundation and dot it all over my face and then blend it out using a beauty blender sponge. I then do my liquid concealer under my eyes and I set everything with Ben Nye's Topaz powder.

I use the Fit Me foundation in 355 (which is why I can't use too much; that foundation is crazy moisturizing and dewy) and because it matches my skin so well and I don't use too much, I honestly think I get more coverage from my Ben Nye powder.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:14pm
...Shockedcoulda fooled me!! chile that makeup looks gewd!Clap doesnt look like you have any on
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:17pm
I want to try laa serum. Can I use aloe vera juice instead of water ?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 1:09am
my skin is looking nice… minus some BS that happened these past few days. 

i probably wont do the peel for a few weeks. 

i also got that salux asian towel in the mail.. my african washing net was worn out so i wanted to try this one. so far.. it doesnt seem as rough.. idk if ithats a good thing or not. my skin feels pretty good though and im hairy and didnt moisturize. 

i should have gotten the Lotion to make the LA lotion today but forgot.. ill see if i can find a good one around the house. 

tha collagen came too. ill start in the morning if i remember 

Edited by coconess - Mar 29 2014 at 1:11am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 5:34am
Just received some Hempz lotion in the mail. I've been wanting a fragrant, light, and moisturizing body lotion. This lotion is alright. ^^ Smells a little artificial, but it absorbs quickly and the consistency isn't too creamy and thick. Perfect for summer! I do like the citrus smell a bit!
http://www.tanninglotionsupply.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x500/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/c/i/citrus.png

The lotion does its job. Nothing spectacular despite the glowing reviews it has on Amazon (though to be fair, if a lotion doesn't clog up or irritate your skin, it likely has high reviews. )

I'll be mixing LAA in small batches of the lotion I'll put in small jars for after bathing to use twice a week. I'd run out of LAA pretty quickly if I made a 20% batch of lotion every day for my whole body so I'll be applying LAA lotion twice a week and regular lotion every other day.

Vitamin C stays in the skin for 3 days so my skin will still be happy. :D
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:20am
this collagen i just got.. theres was a plastic seal around the container but the paper sealed part under the cap isnt completely sealed.. 
im wondering if i should call amazon about that. ive read about places tweaking products and trying to make them look sealed (not this product specifically).  
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Diane... I do the same with sweet almond oil

I searched for and found my bottle today Wink

Sandy I asked her for soy butter and she said y'all nigs want too much everyone is screaming for avocado butter now and when she gets it in the shop no one will buyLOLLOLLOL

I bought a hydrosol though, I thought it was rosewater but its rosemaryOuch

She also gave me a paper mask freeStar and told me to mix up honey and ________ I choose to use to DIY the mask

I was away from home for a few days without my pro-sonic or sulfur soap and YUCKKKKK when I gave my face a good washDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 1:34am
YASSSSS! face smooth nuh raas!

So I haven't actually exfoliated in a long time, don't judge me, I used to use the Mary Kay micro dermabrasion twice a week in jan-mid February but I stopped. That microdermabrasion isn't worth it, one bit. I sort of was thinking the pro-sonic wa ssemi- exfoliating and since I use that daily I didn't need to do more *crazy* lord was I wrong!

I used Mary Kay makeup remover to take off my lipstick and the foundation I put on my cheeks, it did a good job. Then I used my pro-sonic and sulfur soap to clean my face and I made the soap stay on for 10 mins, after that I used a facial scrub that has lime, ylang ylang, Australian clay and apricot scrubs in it. BLOODSEED, skin smooth like a baby's bum!  I then dried my face and put on a Orange and ylang ylang deep sea mud mask and kept that on for 25 mins.

People my skin look like I peeled it 3 weeks ago! bright, tight, smooth and soft!!!!!! Im in love again. Next up toner and moisturizer

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 7:00pm
okay vitamin k is the T-R-U-T-H ya heard me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style