BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random: She sh*tted!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 6:27am
it's nice
Sponsored Links

BeautyBeholder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeautyBeholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:18am
seem like a closure has to be sewn until its embedded into your own scalp for people to give props
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:31am
She always has some bomb curls. But I'd have to see a persons head in person before I'd consider their closure app flawless. Pics can be sooo deceiving!!
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:55am
LOVE IT
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:41am
Originally posted by KingsQueen9810 KingsQueen9810 wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

It's cute, but I can tell. It may be the way the curls are that makes it detectable. 

It's detectable because her natural scalp is a little lighter than the closure so you can see where the closure ends and where her part starts...It still looks nice tho...One of those "what you all up in my part fo???" type thangs.. But hey..If you have to STUDY my weave to try and figure out where my hair starts and ends then I must have a pretty nice weave *snaps*

True. I've had bishes study my weave and my real hair. Hard. We all know that a "part" can easily make or break a install. 
KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:45am

Originally posted by KingsQueen9810 KingsQueen9810 wrote:

It's cute, but I can tell. It may be the way the curls are that makes it detectable. 

It's detectable because her natural scalp is a little lighter than the closure so you can see where the closure ends and where her part starts...It still looks nice tho...One of those "what you all up in my part fo???" type thangs.. But hey..If you have to STUDY my weave to try and figure out where my hair starts and ends then I must have a pretty nice weave *snaps*

True. I've had bishes study my weave and my real hair. Hard. We all know that a "part" can easily make or break a install. 

who you telling!! All up IN it But your right, it is indeed the part that tells it all....
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:47am
Looks good to me. I'd suspect it wasn't real based on the volume of the hair itself and the way the curls fall, BUT that's not taking anything from her. I study weaves. I appreciate it if its undetectable/no line of demarcation.

I wear lace fronts behind the hairline and I've got everything down but getting the scalp color right. Makeup doesn't work for me, gives an orangey look in certain light. I may try dyeing with tea next time.

Anybody in here a scalp whiz? I'd love a little insight.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:55am
wow I was expecting some doodoo
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:09am
This title
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Great closure but I'm not about that closure behind the hairline life. Unless you have a relaxer , it starts to lift or something odd in the front. Like a plane getting ready for take off. 

LOLLOL

The install is nice though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair