BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Pic Thread 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29082909291029112912 3277>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:30am

My favourite town - Ålesund, Norway

Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:31am

88smrfresh:

sixpenceee:

Sir Nicholas Winton is a humanitarian who organized a rescue operation that saved the lives of 669 Jewish Czechoslovakia children from Nazi death camps, and brought them to the safety of Great Britain between the years 1938-1939.

After the war, his efforts remained unknown. But in 1988, Winton’s wife Grete found the scrapbook from 1939 with the complete list of children’s names and photos. Sir Nicholas Winton is sitting in an audience of Jewish Czechoslovakian people who he saved 50 years before.

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE

international underground railroad conductor award goes to… 

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:33am
boob alert lol

Edited by Lady ICE - Jul 08 2014 at 5:34am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:35am

you4eya:

Mobb Deep

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:38am

blackgeologist:

youngblackandvegan:

penis-hunger-games:

boygeorgemichaelbluth:

dynastylnoire:

tashabilities:

the-goddamazon:

regretandchinesefood:

missauset:

aintralph:

sharkyinterest:

uglysaiah:

litostarr:

This is why females are dominating males

real sh*t ^

In defense …the back is sometimes hard to get for some of us. & if bae is willing to help why not.

Doing hair for your girl is her dominating you? Damn. I can’t make sure she look straight. Am I dominating her if I let her do my line?

^

My bf helped me put in my marley locs and you if you think it’s “unmanly” or whatever *&%^$#@Esh*t you’ve got programmed into your mind

I used  to date a guy who helped me flat iron my hair. And he had learned how to braid while in prison so he braided my hair too.

Did that make him any less manly? Hell nawl. He still blew my back out and made me pancakes in the morning. Sheeeiiiit.LOL

I’mma add that to the list of “must-haves”.

I got 3 sisters and a mama. 

My daddy used to put in ALL our relaxers.

We’d be in the kitchen, Soft & Beautifulin it up, one after the other, 

And back when we used relaxers as a barometer of beauty, 

OUR sh*t WAS LAID.

FOH with that qualifying masculinity sh*t.

ankhs and boys always looking for a reason cry emasculation. If she was helping him with his line up you’d be going on and on about how great this earth is.

the same ones who sit in their mama’s basements with no girlfriend

this is so cute…

only a weak minded dude would see this as something negative

a woman’s hair can be a very intimate space 

they are on some next level sh*t that basic clowns won’t even understand lookin at this

Always gotta ruin something beautiful with their comments. I used to line my ex up all the time and he would oil my scalp. I don’t see how something this intimate is dominating. But whatever makes you feel like a man lol.

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:39am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:41am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:45am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:48am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:50am
have you guys seen this? they call it art. i miss the times when art was really...art...

Jordan Wolfson ‘s Animatronic (Female figure), Live Art Exhibition. Messe Basel, (Switzerland), June 13, 2014.

Jordan Wolfson’s piece is an animatronic robot that dances in front of a large mirror, while at the same time seeking eye contact with the spectator. 

14 Rooms was presented by Fondation Beyeler, Art Basel, and Theater Basel. The curators Klaus Biesenbach and Hans Ulrich Obrist invited fourteen international artists to each activate a room, exploring the relationship between space, time, and physicality with an artwork whose “material” is the human being. Jordan Wolfson’s kinetic piece (Female Figure) 2014 is not performed by human beings, but a robot, and can be seen as a look into the future.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 29082909291029112912 3277>
  Share Topic