BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Pic Thread 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14031404140514061407 2465>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:02pm
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

< width="500" height="300" ="http://www.youtube.com//M98Guh1o6cg?wmode=opaque" border="0" allowfullscreen="" style="max-width: 100%;">
Sponsored Links

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:03pm
[​IMG] 
[​IMG] 
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:15pm
If I ever get a weave again, omg these are awesome. I could maybe do it myself and mess up the sink, but damn. She also has clip ins.

Finally got this black to silver set out ❤️
I just adore this gorgeous custom dark auburn, remy, quadruple wefted set I sent out this week 😍 available at www.intenseextensions.com
Would you rock it?! A custom auburn to orange and yellow before I did a lightening process 🔥 available at www.intenseextensions.com
A 14-16&amp;#8221; remy full head set in black brown to a vibrant hot pink red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple I got to send out today ❤️ if you change your mind and want to upgrade your set to a longer length don&amp;#8217;t be afraid to ask! This client originally ordered 12-14&amp;#8221; and changed her mind
All done 💜❤️💛💚 I shot these in the sunlight and they look metallic! 4 more to package, then to ship, answer emails and get back to coloring!
Ready to ship Peacock Set! A 5 piece, quadruple wefted remy clip in set. Transitions from a dark brown to deep blue, pastel turquoise, green and yellow $205 I can change the top color to a black or black brown easily. Available at www.intenseextensions.com
A black to natural black brown, medium brown, light brown, light golden brown to platinum blonde quadruple wefted remy set in 14-16&amp;#8221; I have waiting to be shipped ❤️ prices available at www.intenseextensions.com
A blue based purple lifted to silver 💙 28 orders left to go! It feels so good to not be as backed up!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:22pm
Sneak peek of one of the many sets that went out today ❤️
Quadruple wefted, remy, straightened light auburn to an image matched strawberry blonde and golden blonde. Available at www.intenseextensions.com ❤️
Quadruple wefted remy full head set, sun dried and wavy. My client first ordered a blonde set then changed her mind to an image matched chestnut to strawberry blonde and platinum blonde ❤️  available at www.intenseextensions.com
Would you rock it?! A sun dried and wavy quadruple wefted full head set. Light golden brown to a red based dark auburn and then a purple bases dark auburn ❤️ available at www.intenseextensions.com
My clients hair grew so I added a few inches of brown to help them blend ❤️
A medium brown and the medium brown to purple and aqua, 3&amp;#8221; wide singles for @kimmyberryy 💜💙 available at www.intenseextensions.com
Detail ❤️
My oldest order ❤️ finally complete. A black to chestnut brown, light golden brown and ash blonde 24-26&amp;#8221; sun dried and wavy
I just love this one ❤️💜 a dark brown to fuchsia and purple and I added more of a red tone to the blend between the brown and fuchsia
My final express order, a black brown to chestnut brown, strawberry blonde and platinum blonde ombré. Double wefted, and sun dried and wavy. Available at www.intenseextensions.com ❤️ now time for a break. I&amp;#8217;m overworking myself again 😓
A black to purple and lilac I sent out last week 💜💙
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:42pm
colorism

http://i.imgur.com/VBID6yx.jpg

Edited by Alias_Avi - Feb 26 2014 at 6:43pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:42pm

blacksilk-gothmodel:    OOTD: After my photo shoot today and in color.

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:59pm
[​IMG]
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:00pm
[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

always a repost

Make her booty talk.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:00pm
1920s selfie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14031404140514061407 2465>
  Share Topic