BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Pic Thread 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 989990991992993 3277>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 4.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I'm no coochieologist, but I think she enjoys it LOL

I think you might be right LOL
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:21pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:42pm

ginascorpio88:

untrustyou:

Hand Sewn Portraits by David Catá 

‘Every moment lived stays in the memory to finally be forgotten. Somehow, this fact is painful, since there are only material things and traces that people leave behind’

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:43pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:43pm
White folk

2 weeks later

macblondie:

I tried to paint on canva : fists were paintbrushes & blood was oil.”

This piece is actually my first performance. My aim was to use my body as it really is : a material. So I fused a canva and a piece of waterproof fabric wherein I cut up a circle.

In that way, all I had to do was to hit the canvas with my fists, as hard as possible to paint the circle with my blood. I choose the geometrical form of the circle because in this work, I wanted to show what Man is able to do : From his most vulgar impulses like violence, up to his the most complex reasoning ability.

I did it during five minutes, I hit the canvas 569 times. I recorded it with a camera.

To my mind, that is what differentiates humans from animals : The competence of thinking before acting and to not yield to the most devouring impulses. I think this is why the Human is so tortured : He is without-cease tug between impulses and Reason.

Picture #1 : My fists some hours after the performance

Picture #2 : My fists two weeks later.

Pictures #3,4,5,6 & 7 : Some frame from the video recording I’ve made.

Picture #8 : The final object.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:46pm
Heart

The Wire ♚ Season 1

"Look, the pawns, man, in the game, they get capped quick. They be out the game early. Unless they some smart ass pawns." 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:48pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:48pm

f-l-e-u-r-d-e-l-y-s:

Sensitive emotions trapped inside the Gosia Art              

Polish sculptor Gosia captures a stoic serenity in her installation, “Into the Red”. Featuring three dainty, meek figures, Into the Red could very well be a graceful  of disease. Despite the pulchritude and delicacy of the pieces, you can’t help but detect an ominous tone. The flowers almost take on the form of beautified scars or glamorous leprosy–the figures’ eyes varying from discerning to worrisome.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:50pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:53pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 989990991992993 3277>
  Share Topic