Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Pic Thread 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19721973197419751976 2738>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 3.73  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:19pm
CLC giving birth............in nine months time yeah.

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 24 2013 at 10:23pm
Sponsored Links

AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:25pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

lol@AK and Neka.....

She is so sexy to me but she never gets it in on the show in fact no brown chick does...only the white girls

isn't this the pregnant one?

(I just started watching the show this week, I'm up to the episode where she gives birth)

Huh? Are you talking about Season 1?  Coz no one gives birth in season one. LOL
And no she isn't the pregnant one.

Yeah, it's season 1--a woman who looked like that one up there is about to give birth

let me find the episode:

8 8 "Moscow Mule" Phil Abraham Marco Ramirez 108
The flu bug circulates through the prison. Larry's article is printed. While Chapman is happy that it was published, she is upset that most of the information is inaccurate. Chapman and Vause flirt and reminisce while they try to fix a dryer. Doggett locks Vause into the drier. Polly gives birth. Dayanara is pregnant. Jefferson is granted parole. In one flashback, Red gives the Russian bosses a good business idea, which results in her climb of the organized crime ladder. Miller goes into drug withdrawal. Over Nichols's objection, Red cuts off Miller and allows her to go into SHU. Caputo orders Mendez to investigate how the drugs entered the prison. Mendez performs a very intimidating interview of Morello. To retaliate against Red, Nichols tells Mendez that Red uses "Neptune's Produce" to smuggle contraband into the prison, a company which is possibly affiliated with the Russian bosses from Red's flashbacks. 
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

This is a night-light

this seems so extra for a lil radioactive drop LOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

isn't this the pregnant one?

(I just started watching the show this week, I'm up to the episode where she gives birth)
[/QUOTE]

Huh? Are you talking about Season 1?  Coz no one gives birth in season one. LOL
And no she isn't the pregnant one.
[/QUOTE]

Yes she's the pregnant one, Ruiz. She gave birth. Remember she cudn't leave to go to the hospital until her contractions were very very near. She was doing her paces with the short haired one, who mixes the abortion-tea for Diaz Jr.

Remember when Diaz Jr says supm about at least you (Ruiz) can have you baby in here. and Diaz senior says "el stupida, they don't let you keep your baby in here" Look around you ain't no nurseries/babies in prison

It's only one season.
[/QUOTE]

lol, thank you for confirming i'm not losing my mind LOL 

Edited by CLCNY20 - Aug 24 2013 at 11:04pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:42pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:52pm

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:53pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 1:27am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 1:30am
front of my apartment.Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19721973197419751976 2738>