Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Pic Thread 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19491950195119521953 2738>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 22 Votes, Average 3.73  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 2:56pm
Afro Cherry declared this thread a no judging Zone. I'm a water sign I can't help it.Tongue

Oh yeah, Imma need ya'all to try to add  title, give background to the pics especially the locations, landscapes and really interesting/weird pics TIA.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 2:58pm
A local swimwear designer, can't remember her name
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 2:59pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:02pm
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Ingredients

• 1 pound Penne
  • 4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
  • Salt And Pepper, to taste
  • 2 Tablespoons Butter
  • 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
  • 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
  • 3/4 cups Dry White Wine
  • 3/4 cups Low-sodium Broth, More If Needed
  • 1 bag Baby Spinach
  • 2 cups Grape Tomatoes, Halved Lengthwise
  • 4 ounces, weight Parmesan Cheese, Shaved With Vegetable Peeler

Preparation Instructions

Cook pasta according to package directions in lightly salted water. Drain and set aside.

Cut chicken breasts into chunks and sprinkle on salt and pepper.

Heat butter and olive oil over high heat in a large skillet. Add chicken chunks in a single layer and do not stir for a minute or two in order to allow the chicken to brown on the first side. Turn the chicken and brown on the other side. Cook until done, then remove chicken from the skillet.

Turn heat to medium. Add garlic and quickly stir to avoid burning. After about 30 seconds, pour in wine and broth, stirring to deglaze the pan. Allow the liquid to bubble up, then continue cooking until it's reduced by at least half (most of the surface of the liquid should be bubbling at this point.)

Turn off the heat. Add spinach, tomatoes, chicken, and cooked pasta to the skillet. Toss to combine; the spinach will wilt as you toss everything. Add plenty of Parmesan shavings and toss to combine.

Serve with extra Parmesan shavings.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:21pm
Cherry You could wear it. No one cares about size/weather/age/shape appropriate clothes or swimwear in Jamaica, serious ting.Stern Smile Jamaican don' kyah (don't care). The things I've seen at Hellshire BeachLOLOuch

There is a similarity between the Jamaicans and the Nigerians, esp in the way they talk. I find Jamaican vs. Nigerian vids on youtube quite interesting and funny as heck! Many of our slaves were from Nigeria ( i think there were 3 shipping ports), Ibo, Yoruba an Ghana Akan Ashanti 

ETA CrotiaCryCryCryCryCryCry

Jcee, Jamaican gospel artist

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 23 2013 at 3:22pm
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

crazy

wow thats tough. He felt that in the morning. I dont care what he says. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Cherry You could wear it. No one cares about size/weather/age/shape appropriate clothes or swimwear in Jamaica, serious ting.Stern Smile Jamaican don' kyah (don't care). The things I've seen at Hellshire BeachLOLOuch

There is a similarity between the Jamaicans and the Nigerians, esp in the way they talk. I find Jamaican vs. Nigerian vids on youtube quite interesting and funny as heck! Many of our slaves were from Nigeria ( i think there were 3 shipping ports), Ibo, Yoruba an Ghana Akan Ashanti 

ETA CrotiaCryCryCryCryCryCry

Jcee, Jamaican gospel artist

this is true, i see it in south london
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:59pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 4:00pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19491950195119521953 2738>
  Share Topic