Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random philosophical sh*t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Found this on the other site. Interesting. Montalk website recently, and it speaks of Spiritless Humans and how they manifest their lives through materialism and die void of anything dissolving into nothingness.

Here is a short paragraph or two here...

"It seems not all humans have spirit. Therefore they have no self-awareness, individuality, wisdom, empathy, creative intelligence, or conscience. What further confirms this hypothesis is that, as will be discussed below, one may observe a total absence of destiny, synchronicity, symbolic dreams, spiritual lessons, soul growth, and karma in their lives. This is to be expected if they have nothing permanent in them that survives death and reincarnates, because only spirit can gain from such things. Without spirit, they are temporary beings whose awareness forms shortly before birth and dissolves shortly after death. And if so, then for them, spiritual life lessons serve no purpose, karma from past lives does not exist, there is no higher Self acting as chaperone, nor would they have genuine interest in anything that serves a purpose beyond their current mortal existence. Therefore it is to be expected that they be particularly materialistic, worldly, and mundane in their ambitions; observation confirms this as well. "

Do you guys think they exist? Am I or You one of these?

saw this last night and it really made me think. scary to think that some people have no spirit but it is quite possible. 

but then again, i wonder if these people would be considered infant souls on the whole soul age plane if there is such a thing. 

http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_ages.html

Soul Ages

Excerpt from "The World According to Michael"
(Copyright of Emerald Wave Publishing
)

INFANT SOULS

The fragment, or essence, just cast out from the Tao, is raw, without experience, and usually enmeshed in a struggle over physical survival on the unfamiliar earth plane. Thus the Infant Soul stage is one characterized by many fears. Often, there is a frightened, furtive, animal-like look in their eyes. In this stage people are often born into primitive, sometimes tribal, conditions. Learning how to survive is the primary concern. So, Infant Souls learn to identify and find roots, berries and other edibles: they fish, they hunt and grow food; they build shelter to keep dry and warm or cool; and they learn to avoid predators.

To our eyes, Infant Soul lifetimes look pretty rough. They are often short. Famine, plagues, drought, flooding, hurricanes, earthquakes, tigers, bears, poisonous snakes and combat are experienced along with every other survival threat imaginable.

On the positive side, being so fresh from the Tao can give a mystical flavor to Infant Souls. They resonate closely with nature and many times feel not individuation but great oneness with everyone in their family or tribe. They can be intuitive and earthy in a simple, unquestioning way. They have the knack, all too soon forgotten, for living in the moment.

The intellectual center does not become fully opened in this phase, so there isn't yet much feeling for ethics or personal morality. The Infant Soul has to be taught what is right and wrong. Even a highly intelligent person may seem dull or not quite pulled together with his or her thinking.

Cooking and eating are strictly exercises in survival, not even close to being opportunities for optimizing pleasure. Love or sexuality will be experienced on the level of lust. Questions like, "How can I get him (or her) to like me?" basically do not arise unless it becomes a survival issue. Survival is what is important, and whatever needs to be done for survival is done. The Infant Soul can sometimes be driven to violence or extreme self-protective behavior by a merely unfamiliar happening.

Infant Souls tend to cluster around the equator because the constant climate makes some aspects of survival more simple. Rural Guatamala, El Salvador, Honduras, Sri Lanka, Borneo, New Guinea, the Amazon basin and much of Ethiopia and Sudan are areas with predominantly Infant Souls; Iraq and Iran have them in increasing numbers.

Our society is ordinarily too perplexing and complex in its demands to be a place Infant Souls feel comfortable choosing. When found in the United States, which is rare, they will generally gravitate towards less populated, "backwoods" areas. Infant Souls will not tend to seek regular employment because it is too complicated and involving to handle. Living on the fringes of society, they are often viewed by the rest of the population as inept or slightly out of tune.

Infant Souls rarely come into the spotlight except through notoriety brought about by heavy karma-creating lifetimes. Richard Ramirez, the California serial murderer who became known as the Nightstalker, exemplifies that type of celebrity. He is a late Infant Soul enmeshed in a lifetime of intense experience and intense karma formation. Willie Horton, the Massachusetts prisoner who escaped while on a weekend furlough and went on to rape a woman and stab her then-fiance, is another karmic Infant Soul who, with his actions, called into question the wisdom of Governor Dukakis' liberal prison reforms. With his Stockton, California, schoolyard massacre, Patrick Purdy, another Infant Soul, gave new fervor to the gun control debate.

Joel Steinberg, who was sentenced for up to 25 years in the killing of his young adopted daughter, was unusually sophisticated for an Infant Soul in that he chose to and was able to become an attorney. Steinberg had the awareness that he needed to be exceedingly heedful with his image, that it was important to watch carefully how he appeared to others. The sentencing judge, in fact, accused him of extraordinary narcissism and self-involvement.

Commenting further, the judge said, "I have come to believe he is incapable of accepting responsibility." Typical Infant Souls don't yet feel regret; and when they get into court, their lack of conscience stands out.

Planet Earth is close to the time when the last Infant Soul will incarnate.

Many fewer are beginning cycles here now than even one hundred years ago. Though there are still many entities checking the planet out, most will decide to look elsewhere. Earth is a little worn, there is much hard work ahead and most entities prefer to start a "round" with the score card a little fresher.

Because the median soul age on the planet is currently edging into Mature, any soul incarnating for the first time will be pushed into a continual catch-up game. While being so far behind mainstream consciousness is an interesting experiment, it is, Michael says, not much fun when the gap is so large.

Edited by noneyons - Mar 02 2014 at 3:47pm
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 3:45pm
I don't know for sure, but I think comedies are the best thing to watch, because you get on a good mood, you laugh, and you're carefree for a moment. Some say that laugh is the best medicine, so I wonder if comedies are happiness' prescription.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 3:57pm
i love a good comedy. great way to escape.

i've become numb to the feeling of happiness. like, i don't really get super exited about anything anymore. since happy has an opposite, the other shoe is always bound to drop eventually. too much of a rollercoaster ride. joy is better. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 4:01pm
Ah yeah, once I'm doing with my scifi phase, I'll start on some comedies.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 8:53pm
As body, you are in space. As mind, you are in time. But are you a mere body with a mind in it? Have you ever investigated?

Why not investigate the very idea of body? Does the mind appear in the body or the body in the mind? Surely there must be a mind to conceive the "I-am-the-body" idea. A body without a mind cannot be 'my body'. 'My body' is invariably absent when the mind is in abeyance. It is also absent when the mind is deeply engaged in thoughts and feelings.

You observe the heart feeling, the mind thinking, the body acting; the very act of perceiving shows that you are not what you perceive.

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 9:09pm
There are some things that are beyond the scope of the human mind and consciousness.
PurrPoZe View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurrPoZe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:12pm
Just some quotes

"Neo - Why do my eyes hurt
Morpheus - Because you've never used them before" Matrix

"It's the mind that they chose it's designed to stay closed" Lauryn

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it" - Malcolm X

juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:05pm
What is a soul
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:58am
What if your dream is actually you in a parallel universe?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:14am
Interesting. I had segments of scary and then cool scifi-esque dreams the other night. It was intense.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 27>
  Share Topic