Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random philosophical sh*t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 11:08pm
girl, i'd give myself a mind fck if i try to explain this thing lol. 

tell me what you took from it and that will give me time to stew over how to elaborate and see if we are on the same/similar wave lengths. 
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 11:28pm
LOL

I took it as if we are our thoughts who the hell is home when we make a conscious decision to pause our thoughts. It's sort of trippy because "whomever" is present while meditating is probably a far better version of yourself. Sans all the bullsh*t we put ourselves through mentally daily.

So, nones in the meditative state isn't her thoughts. Because your thoughts are compromised by so much bullsh*t. Conditioning, judgement, etc, etc.

This applies to me. Everyone.

So, when we're meditating and we cease thoughts who are we. Really. Who's that version of ourselves. If we are in fact, our thoughts.

Similar to that nauseating feeling you get when you pull up to your house, and you could have SWORN you turned off your lights...but they're on and you're outside staring at your crib, like, is somebody in there?

BlahLOL
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 11:49pm
yes!

supposedly modern science is able to measure the physical mechanisms of the brain but it does not sufficiently explain the ghost in the machine. what is it? is it like rays from the sun or waves from the ocean, seemingly completely separate on the surface but actually only an extension of the source. is it immortal? what is the source?

Edited by noneyons - Mar 01 2014 at 11:51pm
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:04am
Wow

I guess the comfy term is soul?

I get it. I mean, I don't lmao. But I know what you mean.

The ghost in the machine is probably the most brilliant form of ourselves.

But we're polluted with being "human" so to speak once we break the trance.

It explains how powerful a machine we are, once we remove consciousness.

Tibetan monks immediately come to mind.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:45am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

ugh.  of course it's not available anymore.

Use the first link, version 2. That's the one I streamed.

HugHugHeartHeartHug
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

My butt was watching X-men now I am watching Total Recall.LOL And I have to watch that Cafe movie sounds interesting.

Quaaaaiid...Quaaaaiid...start the reactor...free Marsssss....
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:01am
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Found this on the other site. Interesting. Montalk website recently, and it speaks of Spiritless Humans and how they manifest their lives through materialism and die void of anything dissolving into nothingness.

Here is a short paragraph or two here...

"It seems not all humans have spirit. Therefore they have no self-awareness, individuality, wisdom, empathy, creative intelligence, or conscience. What further confirms this hypothesis is that, as will be discussed below, one may observe a total absence of destiny, synchronicity, symbolic dreams, spiritual lessons, soul growth, and karma in their lives. This is to be expected if they have nothing permanent in them that survives death and reincarnates, because only spirit can gain from such things. Without spirit, they are temporary beings whose awareness forms shortly before birth and dissolves shortly after death. And if so, then for them, spiritual life lessons serve no purpose, karma from past lives does not exist, there is no higher Self acting as chaperone, nor would they have genuine interest in anything that serves a purpose beyond their current mortal existence. Therefore it is to be expected that they be particularly materialistic, worldly, and mundane in their ambitions; observation confirms this as well. "

Do you guys think they exist? Am I or You one of these?

I read a romance novel (chut up) last year and this was the premise.  A dude was born without a soul/spirit.  He knew it.  He was tryna get this witches book that had a spell in there that could possibly help him out with this.  Of course sh*t happens.  The witch ends up splitting her soul to save him.  She loses her powers tho because so much was required.  It was actually a good quick read.

that said..to answer your question...I think it's entirely possible.  They way alot of these humans act out here.  It's been said at one time or another.   Does that man have a soul?  well...possibly not.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:04am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

makes sense, neka. but here's a video (that i've posted a few times before in different threads) that explains it better than i can.

I watched this last year during a documentary phase I was going thru on Netflix.  It was a good watch...interesting theories.  I think I posted a review in the last movie thread we had.

Edited by newdiva1 - Mar 02 2014 at 7:04am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 7:11am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

LOL

I took it as if we are our thoughts who the hell is home when we make a conscious decision to pause our thoughts. It's sort of trippy because "whomever" is present while meditating is probably a far better version of yourself. Sans all the bullsh*t we put ourselves through mentally daily.

So, nones in the meditative state isn't her thoughts. Because your thoughts are compromised by so much bullsh*t. Conditioning, judgement, etc, etc.

This applies to me. Everyone.

So, when we're meditating and we cease thoughts who are we. Really. Who's that version of ourselves. If we are in fact, our thoughts.

Similar to that nauseating feeling you get when you pull up to your house, and you could have SWORN you turned off your lights...but they're on and you're outside staring at your crib, like, is somebody in there?

BlahLOL

I sometimes think that voice u hear is your Higher self...a godlike u (no blaspheme)  tellin' yourself what u need to do in any given situation.  Not some devil or summin' trying to get u.

I was tole that on the same token that you can see your true self if u look into your own eyes in a mirror. If you're in that meditative state. Now I ain't try that one so I can't tell u.  When I do I'll let y'all know what happened.LOL

Edited by newdiva1 - Mar 02 2014 at 7:11am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 10:53am
[ak]guuuuurrrrl[/ak]

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 27>