Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random philosophical sh*t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

What if your the only real human on BHM and every other member was computer generated?

That made me laugh

Omg I watched a movie kind of like this it centers around a caffe in a small town everybody is dealing with their own problems . But their is this fat sweet dude he opns his laptop and finds a 11 year old girl that says shes god. She tells him the world is a computer simulation/program she made . She says we all have free will and she cant interfere in the program thats why there is death and violence and familne. She says their is enough food to feed everyone that we all stay in a box of our making problems of our making . if we worked together their would be heaven on earth link the boxes she says very few ppl can do that. Well the movie goes something like that it was like a mind but cool.
i want to watch this.Shocked
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:05pm
Juniper I saw that movie

The entire movie is shot on a small budget so they never leave that cafe if I recall...but the message was nonetheless riveting.

gosh i can't recall the nameCry

Duh, you said itLOL

It's called cafe

Edited by SeducTress - Mar 01 2014 at 2:08pm
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:29pm

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Does anyone ever feel like they were born in the wrong time in the wrong place in the wrong world this is not my time .

...what other time would you want to live in? I mean things are only getting better for black people, right?

Honestly idk what time but I dont feel like I belong as part of this generation .

Thumbs Up Good thread. Hell f yes. I thought for years it was the wrong time. Like some people will joke that person has an old soul. Now as I am older everything feels wrong, wrong time, wrong life and especially wrong planet.
 Like I am a watcher or something and feel about of place. 
Maybe I am really a star child, or a wander person.Embarrassed

Edited by Starrygurl - Mar 01 2014 at 2:30pm
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:44pm
One thing that made me think about how possessions are nothing and how we should learn to be content was thinking about breasts implants.

If you get breasts implants & when you die they busy you with them. & when your body decomposes all that will be left would be the silicone breasts on top of your skeleton.

We leave it all behind. All those worldly things we valued.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Juniper I saw that movie

The entire movie is shot on a small budget so they never leave that cafe if I recall...but the message was nonetheless riveting.

gosh i can't recall the nameCry

Duh, you said itLOL

It's called cafe

OMG I saw this so many times but I always passed it up.  *doh!*
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:46pm
ugh.  of course it's not available anymore.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

ugh.  of course it's not available anymore.

Use the first link, version 2. That's the one I streamed.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I don't believe "Jesus" was a man with special powers.  He was a man that reached full enlightement...and that state of being is what enabled him to connect to "God" energy and have certain knowledge and realizations on the level that he did. 

I think the reason why the bible has those stories on miracles and Jesus' super powers was because the people at the time the bible was first written were ignorant, and they needed to believe in a super magical being in order to be converted. For them, morals were not important, thus why if the bible were only about Jesus preaching that you need to be a good person, people would not have converted to Christianism.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:57pm
Maybe this is really like The Matrix. Are we trap in a box within a box within a box etc? What is our universe really like or we inside or outside? Are our thoughts are own or fake? O and this new show called Cosmos, my ass will be watching they better don't disappoint.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 3:03pm

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

What if your the only real human on BHM and every other member was computer generated?

That made me laugh

Omg I watched a movie kind of like this it centers around a caffe in a small town everybody is dealing with their own problems . But their is this fat sweet dude he opns his laptop and finds a 11 year old girl that says shes god. She tells him the world is a computer simulation/program she made . She says we all have free will and she cant interfere in the program thats why there is death and violence and familne. She says their is enough food to feed everyone that we all stay in a box of our making problems of our making . if we worked together their would be heaven on earth link the boxes she says very few ppl can do that. Well the movie goes something like that it was like a mind but cool.
i want to watch this.Shocked

That part reminds me of an anime call LAIN. LAIN is good.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 27>