Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random philosophical sh*t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 8:03am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

>here<

yasssss.  please don't make me bring up Star trek.LOL
Ooooooh!! Which one? My first thought was TOS: Wink of an Eye--- when Kirk is made to cross over into the alien's perception of time & the enterprise crew is in still poses most of the epi because Kirk is on an accelerated time.

yes hunty!   or the one where Picard lived a whole nuther life when he was knocked out for only a coupla minutes.  or the one with the energy vortex and there were two Picards.
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 8:06am
Diva… yeeessssssssssss…. >>>>here<<<<

!!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 8:07am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Why do they call it a wife beater? What if I put it on and beat my husband?

from what I remember I started hearing it around the time the TV show Cops was on.  When they had DV calls and went to the house it seems the dudes were always wearing those ribbed, fruit of the loom, 3 to a pack white tanks all drunk and fucced up...so folks started callin' them wife beaters and it stuck.

tho I call my ribbed white tanks husband beaters.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 8:32am
My friend use to call em egg beaters.

I say wife or boy beater.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Clap Seducky

I was just talking to my sister about that same idea. She takes sh*t waaayyyy too personal and somehow thinks everything is done TO her instead of realizing it has nothing to do with her. .. its about THOSE people and how THEY are.

(she was complaining about something my mama was doing for my other sister and poor her blah blah)

I feel sorry for people that are stuck in that mental jail.

Honestly. I feel really bad because their feelings of woe are in fact, very legitimate....

I see them falling apart over inevitable sh*t and I'm like....sweetie granny was 91CryLOL

I know you'll miss her. I'm not saying be robotic about life. Quite the opposite.

Just add some feelings of appreciation, joy...reflection to your pity partyLOL

Fake it until you make it. Before you know it, your default "emotions" won't spiral ya ass into depression when you fail an exam or break a nail.

TLDR; man up.LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 9:55am
Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

iPhone users please download the app 'Transform Your Life"

It's free. The userface is friendly and pretty well developed. Not sure if it's available on Android.

Download it!

It is not some fluffy light weight feel good app. Out of all the meditation/mindfulness app's in the app store this one will blow your cap back.

Let me share the one I was sent to reflect on yesterday.

"As you look at many people's lives, you see that their suffering is in a way gratifying, for they are comfortable in it. They make their lives a living hell, but a familiar one" -Ram Dass

Then my assignment was as follows;

Today, take a look at some of the familiar, comfortable hells that plague you.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 10:01am
"Worry gives a small thing a big problem".

-Swedish Proverb

Worry is not preparation. 

I have something pretty nice to share after I get walked by my dogs. Brb
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 10:08am
What if your the only real human on BHM and every other member was computer generated?

Edited by Lilaca - Mar 01 2014 at 10:08am
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

What if your the only real human on BHM and every other member was computer generated?

That made me laugh
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

That made me laugh

Omg I watched a movie kind of like this it centers around a caffe in a small town everybody is dealing with their own problems . But their is this fat sweet dude he opns his laptop and finds a 11 year old girl that says shes god. She tells him the world is a computer simulation/program she made . She says we all have free will and she cant interfere in the program thats why there is death and violence and familne. She says their is enough food to feed everyone that we all stay in a box of our making problems of our making . if we worked together their would be heaven on earth link the boxes she says very few ppl can do that. Well the movie goes something like that it was like a mind but cool.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 27>
  Share Topic