BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random philosophical sh*t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 6:22am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I agree with all of that

On the other hand..I believe in psychics too. But how do they explain the future events they "see" if YOU are the one who plans your own future

Hmm

I believe true Psychics see possible futures based upon your current course and possible choices.   One of my fave movie quotes "our fate is what we make. the future is not set."  *shrugs*  truth.

I've also heard a very few psychics say that they can't read themselves.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 6:27am
I sometimes think that past civilizations were so advanced because they were closer to God state than we are today....but embraced science at the same time.  One did not cancel out the other...they complemented each other. Which is why there was an "Atlantis". It was only when faith became a way to power did things fucc up.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 6:36am
i'm sorry to do it but...loose quote.

"Don't try to bend the spoon.  That is impossible.  Instead only try to realize the truth.  There is no spoon.  Then you'll see it's not that spoon that bends..."

I remember trying to philosophicate on that with my Aunt at the time (I had treated her to the movie which is the only reason she agreed to drive me to the movies and watched it) and she was like bish please it was a movie and Jesus is the only one that can bend the spoon.LOL  Ok she didn't say bish but she wanted to.  There were gems to be had in that movie but she wanted to discuss none of it. 

She did thank me for treating her tho ...she said I brought her out the box a little bit because she had never heard of it (at the time) and she would have never thought to see something like that herself. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 6:41am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

do you ever wonder if you're already dead but don't know it?

LOL it's like damn.  Am I fuccin' up my afterlife?  am I in purgatory?  are the famous folks who "got it easy" the ones who got into heaven? and folks where constant pain and struggle the cost of what they did in their life?

yes...these thoughts have occured to me more than once.  I think I might have mentioned it either upstairs or in a past "deep thoughts" thread.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 6:45am
U guys ever sit and marinate on just potential?  I want to expound but can't quite articulate it just now.

Edited by newdiva1 - Mar 01 2014 at 6:46am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 6:49am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

what if schizophrenics are just differently abled? 

like what if their perception is wired between planes of existence or alternate realities and the auditory/visual stimuli they experience are an effect of that ability? 

sorry if that sounds "high"

>here<

yasssss.  please don't make me bring up Star trek.LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:05am
i wonder if lupita gets tired or feels patronised with all them people saying your skin is so beautiful

Edited by afrokock - Mar 01 2014 at 7:05am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:54am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

>here<

yasssss.  please don't make me bring up Star trek.LOL
Ooooooh!! Which one? My first thought was TOS: Wink of an Eye--- when Kirk is made to cross over into the alien's perception of time & the enterprise crew is in still poses most of the epi because Kirk is on an accelerated time.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:56am

I wonder how come we (black women) dont get mad at the phrase "beat face" but folks was mad at "wife beater"?

Edited by newdiva1 - Mar 01 2014 at 11:42am
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 8:03am
Why do they call it a wife beater? What if I put it on and beat my husband?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 27>
  Share Topic