Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random philosophical sh*t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 27>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:17am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

what if schizophrenics are just differently abled? 

like what if their perception is wired between planes of existence or alternate realities and the auditory/visual stimuli they experience are an effect of that ability? 

sorry if that sounds "high"

I've wondered about them too.

like what if some of them are just using more of their brain than we are. Or like, if they do have some special abilities, but the "normal"/commonly used part of their brain is fighting the ability..and so it leads to paranoia/anxiety and other symptoms

I wonder which people are really being followed by the government, but ppl think they're schizophrenic

I wonder which people really ARE  being tortured by "spirits". This is a common theme. How do I know it's not true?

I read a autobiographical book by this schizophrenic woman who was cured (Welcome Silence, by Dr. Carol North). In many of her experiences, everything was amazing, like the lights and the patterns she was seeing, so all she wanted to do was to stare at them. That is the same feeling one gets when they take ecstasy. I have taken before and dude, EVERYTHING is beautiful. It was a cool trip for me, but I am not recommending anyone to take it!Angry

Now, she also had bad experiences, such as trying to kill herself because the voices said so, so I think some schizophrenics are followed by bad spirits talking to them, and others have their sensations somewhat intensified and that's why everything seems beautiful and they won't move because they are admiring that beauty.
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:17am
Both, LB.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:17am
oh but of course.

but really? i think that much of life, as mentioned earlier, is perception and the way we (sub)consciously choose to react to things. when we focus more on empowering and re-framing ourselves, things change.  bringing me to:

does the law of attraction really "work", or are we just more aware of all we have to be thankful for in the first place and that motivates us? 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:22am
i must have had some weak ex… 
I'm surprised you've tried it sexy. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 01 2014 at 1:23am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:23am
Life is a playfulness.
Consciousness playing with form.
Why hoard form when life is infinite?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:24am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

oh but of course.

but really? i think that much of life, as mentioned earlier, is perception and the way we (sub)consciously choose to react to things. when we focus more on empowering and re-framing ourselves, things change.  bringing me to:

does the law of attraction really "work", or are we just more aware of all we have to be thankful for in the first place and that motivates us? 
I think this but believing it is the real problem for me, if that makes sense.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:26am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Joy, optimism...these aren't feelings. Fck yo "feelings".
They are decisions.

Pssssst, 

You're going to be waiting your whole life for happiness if you waiting on that ish like a scheduled bus.

Clap
Loved it.
You got something figured out.

Joy is a decision not a feeling.... I like that. It goes perfectly in hand with my conclusion that we create our future.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:28am
Sometimes I wish I could be schizophrenic (On demand) for a a brief moment. Or see things through their eyes. They can explain it to me until the cows come home, but it will never be the same if I cant see it through their eyes.

Ive asked them how the voices present themselves. "Does it sound like a different person's voice in your head, or does it sound external like how youre hearing my voice?"

Also the apparent disorganized thought intrigues me because it makes it SO difficult to follow their explanations of their beliefs. And they probably just think I'm dense for asking follow up questions.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:29am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i must have had some weak ex… 
I'm surprised you've tried it sexy. 

....................................are you talking about e?
LOL
i only tried weed and ecstasy, that's it. not together, of course. if the weed is cheap quality, i get sleepy. the good ones give me a nice time plus is great for sex. ecstasy is more for tripping balls, like when I took it in Vegas and everything was beyond beautiful.

But after my trip, literally, I thought "I want to see beauty like that all the time".
That's the problem with drugs: it's only a temporary fun time. I think we can achieve some of that on our own, but you got get yourself really high on life.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:30am
I'll have to check that book out, sexy.. sounds interesting. The idea of curing schizophrenia doesnt compute with me.. is this the lady who was posted speaking to a conference or something?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 27>
  Share Topic