Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random philosophical sh*t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:03am
Yes you are noneyons.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:04am
Mixer, any ideas why? genetics? the way you were raised? like, what makes you process your negative events the way you do.. and do you think you perceive them more negatively than others would?

I wonder this because me and my sisters were raised in the same house (all the same zodiac sign if that matters) and our realities are completely different. We also respond so differently
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:06am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I agree with all of that

On the other hand..I believe in psychics too. But how do they explain the future events they "see" if YOU are the one who plans your own future

Hmm

My tarot readers say that what the cards will show is not set on stone. That means that we can see what will happen if we continue doing the same things, but if we dislike the future we are leading ourselves toward, we should change, either ourselves or the situation.

That's why I love tarot reading, because I can find out if I am on the right path, and as of last reading, it seems like I am!Star
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:07am
sheesh… 3 geminis..? 
Dead

actually though.. i grew up in a house with 3 other capricorns…
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:08am
I think it's because of a ton of things that happened over the course of my life. I honestly can't judge how good or bad they are. I either tell myself it wasn't that bad or it was horrible. I'm not good at gauging this at all.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Hug 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:12am
I knew you'd show me some love, neka.Hug
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:13am
Originally posted by PurrPoZe PurrPoZe wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

do you ever wonder if you're already dead but don't know it?

Been saying this for years

Or we already died and we're living our heaven or hell

I hate y'all for putting this in my head!

Earth is a type of hell. The hell discussed on the Bible doesn't exist. Only heaven. Heaven is where we all want to go because it is the best place. Earth is great but the humans are destroying it.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:15am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I think it's because of a ton of things that happened over the course of my life. I honestly can't judge how good or bad they are. I either tell myself it wasn't that bad or it was horrible. I'm not good at gauging this at all.

What makes you believe this? because you're feelings are mixed/confusing about an experience, or because people have told you things like "you're trippin" or "why are/nt you upset?"
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 1:15am
When you tap into reality you find wealth.
You never run out of anything because you know that nothing belongs to you anyway.
You don't even belong to you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair