BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12201221122212231224 1312>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solotaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solotaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:44am
Why do high school seniors never seem to grow. They laugh at stuff that isn't even funny.
Sponsored Links

AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

No more shampoo after using black soap it cleaned my hair without stripping it and got my scalp clean no more apple cider vinegar either.
Gonna try this...
I got plenty of Black soap to use..
I'm trying to ween myself off using it to wash my face.
Littlelocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlelocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:26am
Siigh I wanna dye my hair really badly but I feel like I might still be doing something wrong. Over 2+ years of being natural and my bottom just barely reached my arm. How come everyone else seems to be on their way to MBL at this point? SADNESS ;_;

bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:50am
Need some recs and figured this was the best place to go.

I am looking for a leave-in spray and a moisturizing deep conditioner.

My stipulations:
1. I rather they both be mostly natural in their ingredients.
2. Preferably cost less than $30 for both. I really don't want to spend too much.
3. Can be purchased in a store rather than online. I live in NYC so this shouldn't be much of a problem.
4. I rather not make one from scratch as I am kinda lazy.

I was thinking about using either Darcy's Botanicals Herbal Leave-In spritz, Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist, or Oyin Homemade Greg Juice for the leave-in. And I am at my wits end on the moisturizing deep conditioner

Any help?
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:25am
I'm mad they still haven't released that big chop app. It was supposed to come out in November.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Littlelocks Littlelocks wrote:

Siigh I wanna dye my hair really badly but I feel like I might still be doing something wrong. Over 2+ years of being natural and my bottom just barely reached my arm. How come everyone else seems to be on their way to MBL at this point? SADNESS ;_;

Awww,Hun!! Been there and soooo understand! The APL-BSB hump depressed, frustrated, and angered me! Then, the BSL- MBL purgatory made me rethink my hair and my journey. Oh, and looking at others progress made me a straight hater .

LL, check out ya reggie- see what's working and what's not. It may be time to tweak ya reggiea little. Small tweaks oft times yield big results! Ya hair could be in a resting stage too. Its growing- just not how WE would like- lol.

Gurl, I thought I was going to be MBL THIS TIME LAST YEAR. My siggy was- MBL OR BUST! Yeah, I BUSTED! Talk about PO'ed! I realized that I needed to make some changes and pay attention how she grows. I'm now MBL!

U GROWING AND YOU WILL GET THERE!!
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:12am
My Hubby flat ironed my hair (for the last time b4 I wash) for me yesterday. He did a great job! Our boy child was combing a section and said it was relaxing. Lol!
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 8:01pm
this is ridiculous.  This chick from ethopia had MBL hair in about 2009.  I'm finally getting a descent regimen since 2011.  Too many setbacks. from 2005.  that's 6 or 7 years. Thus, in 3 years, she should have hair down to the floor, and i'm only getting a year's growth.

forget about catching up..

Ouch
Littlelocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlelocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

Originally posted by Littlelocks Littlelocks wrote:

Awww,Hun!! Been there and soooo understand! The APL-BSB hump depressed, frustrated, and angered me! Then, the BSL- MBL purgatory made me rethink my hair and my journey. Oh, and looking at others progress made me a straight hater .

LL, check out ya reggie- see what's working and what's not. It may be time to tweak ya reggiea little. Small tweaks oft times yield big results! Ya hair could be in a resting stage too. Its growing- just not how WE would like- lol.

Gurl, I thought I was going to be MBL THIS TIME LAST YEAR. My siggy was- MBL OR BUST! Yeah, I BUSTED! Talk about PO'ed! I realized that I needed to make some changes and pay attention how she grows. I'm now MBL!

U GROWING AND YOU WILL GET THERE!!

*HUG*

UGGH You are probably right! This is what? 3rd year now and while my hair has gotten MUCH thicker and resistant and my curl definition is a lot more visible, okay shut up LL XDDDD ACK I JUST WANT MY BIG PONYTAIL, TIS ALL I DESIRE FOR CHRISTMAS! ;_;

I think it's lack of condition, but the last one I had was working great, so I don't see why I need to change again already. Darrrrrrn my hair being so picky! She was so easy to deal with the first 6-7 monthsish of transitioning, re acted well to most of my stuff and I could detect growth and everything. Now I just get tired of her =/

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:33pm
Just realized I'm 11 months post today yay me!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12201221122212231224 1312>
  Share Topic